+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart: The Big Interview

Tony Stewart: The Big Interview

Paul your on a roll this week huh

What a great article

I love the bit where he said he has to put the club first.

I’d love TS dream to come true and have a statue of him and manager at side of stadium funded by fans to celebrate.

Cheers, Silly. Nice one.

Paul, great article. The next time you interview him could you ask him what will be different this time around compared to the last time we were in the championship? Ta muchly.

Herbie, were you ever Cobblers to the Queen

i get the impression TS lets the managers have free (is it reign or rain)... guess its the first one... when it comes to purchasing players as long as they stick to his budget... maybe now we have the computer lad, funds will be spent better when we get to the championship...

It's rein.

I love articles like this, I like to get an insight into how Tony feels about the club and his time here, good interview Paul.

PS: Mods I don’t want to be this stupid troll character anymore, can I have a proper profile instead?

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    I love articles like this, I like to get an insight into how Tony feels about the club and his time here, good interview Paul.

PS: Mods I don’t want to be this stupid troll character anymore, can I have a proper profile instead?
    It begs the question as to why you created it in the fist place? Why would a real RUFC fan just create a character to wind up fellow fans? I for one don't know the answer to that one but we seem to have a number of posters who think it's acceptable. Go ahead and create a new profile then send a private message to me or frog to close out the Farhad era.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post

Once a stupid troll character, always.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast