+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO / Bass_turd (or Swale)

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Chill out.....you definitely DO love arguments, that is why you have had a raging hard-on for 2 days with the Covo fans....this **** is the reason that you live and breath....fill yer boots, enjoy yourself, sorry to interrupt your flow.
    You are missing the point. You constantly accuse me of starting arguments, then join the thread simply to start an argument with me!

#Hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    You deffo over stepped the mark but no hard feelings ah? I can’t say I was 💩 myself...

At the end of the day if you can’t take it then you shouldn’t be on here. As for going back to my own board, it happened twice, it isn’t a crime and once I did it when I’d had a couple of sherbets - which I do apologise for.

Most of you wouldn’t last five minutes on our board, far too serious and unbalanced. Tarquin seems to be one of the only posters with a good sense of humour, honesty and integrity.
    Look mate it ain't about you ****ting yourself, it's about you coming on here and acting like a cnut. You seem to confuse being a pr!ck with having "top bants." Personally I think your level of humour is like a ****age boys and about as funny as cancer so sorry for not entering into your hilarious world. We've had plenty of other fans from other clubs on here having a laugh but you weren't doing that you are just being a d!ck or maybe your comedy is just too highbrow for little old me.

Maybe mate I just think you're a cnut and don't tell me what I should be on and shouldn't, personally I don't think you should be on here as you're here to expressly cause trouble and goad which I'm sure isn't allowed either but here you remain like the last skid mark in the basket. Plus if you think tarkers is well balanced (no offence tarks) then you ain't really got a clue how to judge people. Anyway I can't be doing with all this cr@p anymore, enjoy your day.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    As much as you and I (or anyone else) have had our disagreements, I'm personally not ever in favour of banning anyone. To me a simple deletion of the post and a word from a mod to cut it out is perfectly fine with me, or even a temporary ban if mods wants to go that far. But without at least something like that the board will just descend into hooliganism.
    Organised keyboard hooliganism, I'd like to see that

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I have been hitting the complaint button since you starting posting just after the D-Day landings
    I have never hit the complaint button.

As for the owners having enough, they can close the site down if they want to cut off their noses to spite their faces.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 21-05-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Look mate it ain't about you ****ting yourself, it's about you coming on here and acting like a cnut. You seem to confuse being a pr!ck with having "top bants." Personally I think your level of humour is like a ****age boys and about as funny as cancer so sorry for not entering into your hilarious world. We've had plenty of other fans from other clubs on here having a laugh but you weren't doing that you are just being a d!ck or maybe your comedy is just too highbrow for little old me.

Maybe mate I just think you're a cnut and don't tell me what I should be on and shouldn't, personally I don't think you should be on here as you're here to expressly cause trouble and goad which I'm sure isn't allowed either but here you remain like the last skid mark in the basket. Plus if you think tarkers is well balanced (no offence tarks) then you ain't really got a clue how to judge people. Anyway I can't be doing with all this cr@p anymore, enjoy your day.
    Tbh I think you should be the first to go, too much to say for yourself. Using the Cnut word freely when you don’t know me at all, bit of a keyboard warrior by the looks.

Nobody likes a big mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    What's going on with the moderating? I like it nice and relaxed too, but surely when people are threatening violence on other users (whether they're Notts fans or visitors) or fantasizing about knocking off politicians in creative ways, it's time to do some moderating?

Otherwise, what's the point of having a moderator?
    Haven't received a single report Andy. This is not how it's done you ingrate. In case you are genuinely unaware of the complaint system (in which case I apologise for being intolerant with you), the button is arrowed below.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  15.5 KB

If you go through that channel, the moderators receive a notification here...

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 196
Size:  7.1 KB

As you can see, there is no number beside 'notifications' which is how they are displayed. For example, if there are two, a number '2' will be displayed.

Finally, why do you address all moderating moans to me personally, rather than 'The Moderators' or something? Other moderators will not be immediately drawn to a post marked FAO Swale.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 21-05-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Haven't received a single report Andy. This is not how it's done you ingrate. In case you are genuinely unaware of the complaint system (in which case I apologise for being intolerant with you), the button is arrowed below.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  15.5 KB

If you go through that channel, the moderators receive a notification here...

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 196
Size:  7.1 KB

As you can see, there is no number beside 'notifications' which is how they are displayed. For example, if there are two, a number '2' will be displayed.

Finally, why do you address all moderating moans to me personally, rather than 'The Moderators' or something? Other moderators will not be immediately drawn to a post marked FAO Swale.
    I've reported this for being abusive to Andy, will one of the other mods deal with this or just you Swale?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    I've reported this for being abusive to Andy, will one of the other mods deal with this or just you Swale?
    You are not the sharpest tool in the box are you. You've already had one warning this morning for your distasteful wartime bombing of Coventry references. You've messaged me to tel me you are planning to complain about every Coventry fan post against you and now you are doing this. Troll is the only word for your behaviour, although traditionally it's done against the opposition fans rather than your own moderators. Idiot.

A few people got carded for 'insulting othere memmbers' just over a week ago I think it was.

Unless there is someone, moderating on a permanent basis, without reports, stuff will slip through.

In regard to comments re moderation 'always' being directed at Swale, it's because you're perceived as being the most often present. Cher gives the impression that she drops in every three months and then bans or cards someone.

In the interests of civility towards fellow fans & fellow fans of struggling local clubs, I apologise for any offence I have caused, would like to think I've been posting about the game only & nothing personal/ threatening/ dodgy

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast