+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO / Bass_turd (or Swale)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    For what it's worth, I've hit the complaint button twice in my 14 years on here. The first was a long time ago when a Forest fan called Jimmy Sirrel a p*edophile. The second was three years ago when I asked the mods if they could remove a post which would have given personal details of one of my daughters at a time when some nasty stuff was going on with Forest mods. I have never once complained about any insult against me, and I doubt I ever will. It's interesting that you constantly accuse me of starting arguments, yet your response to a perfectly innocent post from me (#3) is to try and start an argument!

#hypocrite.
    Chill out.....you definitely DO love arguments, that is why you have had a raging hard-on for 2 days with the Covo fans....this **** is the reason that you live and breath....fill yer boots, enjoy yourself, sorry to interrupt your flow

ps complaint button only the once here, the night that some started discussing PP's *** life.....worse than animals the people involved....I don't care what people say about me, never moaned privately....but that night was disgusting....I sent the club a personal apology on behalf of MAD, I wonder how many others did the same?
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 21-05-2018 at 12:01 AM.

If you don't like arguments/debates, Notts MAD is definitely not the place for you!

I know people sometimes get hot under the collar on here and start trading insults, but it's mostly handbags exaggerated by keyboard warrior bravery and should really be taken with a pinch of salt unless (as stated above) it involves threats of violence or gross intrusion into people's privacy.

There are posters on here who knock seven bells out of each other all year, and then wish each other and everyone a Happy Christmas Day. We obviously don't all hate each other, otherwise we wouldn't keep coming back.

It's like a dysfunctional family!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    If you don't like arguments/debates, Notts MAD is definitely not the place for you!

I know people sometimes get hot under the collar on here and start trading insults, but it's mostly handbags exaggerated by keyboard warrior bravery and should really be taken with a pinch of salt unless (as stated above) it involves threats of violence or gross intrusion into people's privacy.

There are posters on here who knock seven bells out of each other all year, and then wish each other and everyone a Happy Christmas Day. We obviously don't all hate each other, otherwise we wouldn't keep coming back.

Shameless meets The Bundys......happy Pentecost everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Both have said they can't be on here 24/7. Both have also said that if a particular post offends you then hit the complaint button and your complaint will be reviewed. Seems fair enough to me.
    I agree, Elite. I assumed that Swale had read the post in question (the one where crazyfists said he wants to punch the coventry fan's face in) because Swale jumped into the thread 2 posts after and asked for a straw poll on whether or not to do something about the guy who was threatened. It is well possible that my assumption is wrong and that Swale didn't see the offending post and that his follow up on the thread was short lived.

I said I'd take a ban, I don't have a problem with that, I broke the messageboard rules so if we stick to the letter of the law then it's a fair cop. Coventry Fan and Truthful are decent posters and have been talking on here all week whereas Cov1 and Pubes have been on taking the piss then running back and slagging us off and laughing about it all under the guise of having "top bants" I would say exactly the same thing to them again. Anyway like I say ban away, no problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I said I'd take a ban, I don't have a problem with that, I broke the messageboard rules so if we stick to the letter of the law then it's a fair cop. Coventry Fan and Truthful are decent posters and have been talking on here all week whereas Cov1 and Pubes have been on taking the piss then running back and slagging us off and laughing about it all under the guise of having "top bants" I would say exactly the same thing to them again. Anyway like I say ban away, no problem here.
    You deffo over stepped the mark but no hard feelings ah? I can’t say I was 💩 myself...

At the end of the day if you can’t take it then you shouldn’t be on here. As for going back to my own board, it happened twice, it isn’t a crime and once I did it when I’d had a couple of sherbets - which I do apologise for.

Most of you wouldn’t last five minutes on our board, far too serious and unbalanced. Tarquin seems to be one of the only posters with a good sense of humour, honesty and integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    As much as you and I (or anyone else) have had our disagreements, I'm personally not ever in favour of banning anyone. To me a simple deletion of the post and a word from a mod to cut it out is perfectly fine with me, or even a temporary ban if mods wants to go that far. But without at least something like that the board will just descend into hooliganism.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post

In that case jackal may I be the first to wish all on Notts MAD a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Tarquin seems to be one of the only posters with a good sense of humour, honesty and integrity.

Please, go ahead and take him. He's yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Tarquin seems to be one of the only posters with a good sense of humour, honesty and integrity.
    I find it interesting that you admire Tarquin.

What was that saying about sh!t sinking to the same level!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast