+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO / Bass_turd (or Swale)

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    You are not the sharpest tool in the box are you. You've already had one warning this morning for your distasteful wartime bombing of Coventry references. You've messaged me to tel me you are planning to complain about every Coventry fan post against you and now you are doing this. Troll is the only word for your behaviour, although traditionally it's done against the opposition fans rather than your own moderators. Idiot.
    I made a reference based on another post regarding German efficiency. You've just been abusive to me for actually doing as you've asked and reporting posts that I think are rude or abusive, including this one!

You are not the sharpest tool in the box are you. You've already had one warning this morning for your distasteful wartime bombing of Coventry references. You've messaged me to tel me you are planning to complain about every Coventry fan post against you and now you are doing this. Troll is the only word for your behaviour, although traditionally it's done against the opposition fans rather than your own moderators. Idiot.
    Just to say Swale, that mentioning the content of 'private' communications between yourself and a member, in the open forum, is perhaps a bit naughty?

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Just to say Swale, that mentioning the content of 'private' communications between yourself and a member, in the open forum, is perhaps a bit naughty?
    Very much so! Especially as he has totally missed the initial comment not made by me. Also he fails to note I deleted said comment, whilst Swale allows the initial comment to be in here

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Yes probably. However you haven't seen the preceding stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Very much so! Especially as he has totally missed the initial comment not made by me. Also he fails to note I deleted said comment, whilst Swale allows the initial comment to be in here
    Noted.

Yes probably. However you haven't seen the preceding stuff.
    What preceding stuff? The fact that I've just flagged up abusive comments made to me under your watch? The fact I made a comment in frustration on the fact that we are basically being trolled by one person and you do nothing about it? And deleted it?

Let's face facts here, stronger moderation in the first place would have nipped this in the bud. You don't want to moderate? Fine, don't do it. Don't then have a pop at people who have had enough of others coming on this board trolling and then do.nothing about the initial lot?

What preceding stuff? The fact that I've just flagged up abusive comments made to me under your watch? The fact I made a comment in frustration on the fact that we are basically being trolled by one person and you do nothing about it? And deleted it?

Let's face facts here, stronger moderation in the first place would have nipped this in the bud. You don't want to moderate? Fine, don't do it. Don't then have a pop at people who have had enough of others coming on this board trolling and then do.nothing about the initial lot?
    Last chance saloon.

Last chance saloon.
    Really, can I have an apology for calling me an idiot?

Really, can I have an apology for calling me an idiot?
    I'm sorry I called you an idiot.

Swale, do you guys get paid for mod'ing?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast