+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO / Bass_turd (or Swale)

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm sorry I called you an idiot.
    Fair play, I also apologise for getting frustrated with these Coventry fans with my initial comment (hence I deleted it!)

I'm sorry I called you an idiot.
    I'm sorry you did too. He deserved something much stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Swale, do you guys get paid for mod'ing?
    Nope. Cher and I stepped in when this board was about to close down. Neither of us wanted to be moderators but in the interests of our friends and fellow fans, many of whom go back to this particular board's predecessors in the late 20th century, we took on the mantle of moderators...temporarily

99.9% of the time the board doesn't require a lot of moderating as it's populated by deeply passionate Notts fans from all over the globe who virtually do it for us.

Sometimes it isn't like that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Fair play, I also apologise for getting frustrated with these Coventry fans with my initial comment (hence I deleted it!)
    Appreciate you deleting it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm sorry you did too. He deserved something much stronger.
    As stated on another thread, I'm fed up of these Coventry fans hanging around and I'm taking a break. I've apologised for letting my emotions boil over to Swale but this comment just isn't helpful elite

group hug- bring it in, fellas

Good luck for next season

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
    group hug- bring it in, fellas

Good luck for next season

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Tbh I think you should be the first to go, too much to say for yourself. Using the Cnut word freely when you don’t know me at all, bit of a keyboard warrior by the looks.

Nobody likes a big mouth.
    Not a keyboard warrior at all pal, willing to back it up anytime. I'm not from Nottingham I'm born, bread and live in Leeds so might explain my aggressiveness compared to the more laid back Midlands attitude. Up here where I'm from, you start giving it large like you did and running your mouth and you get it shut pal. Sometimes it annoys me Notts fans don't stick up for themselves more but then sometimes I think it's a good think they're friendlier. Like I say mate no warrior at all but not a ****ing wet wipe either we don't run up here so let me know when you're coming to Leeds and I'll meet you.

Nope. Cher and I stepped in when this board was about to close down. Neither of us wanted to be moderators but in the interests of our friends and fellow fans, many of whom go back to this particular board's predecessors in the late 20th century, we took on the mantle of moderators...temporarily

99.9% of the time the board doesn't require a lot of moderating as it's populated by deeply passionate Notts fans from all over the globe who virtually do it for us.

Sometimes it isn't like that at all.
    Right, I think it would be good for folk to consider you're giving up your own time and doing this for nowt then before they criticize you.

Also, what happens if you go, "I've had enough, getting hammered for doing something for free, stuff it. I can get less hassle being a parking warden & get paid for it."

What happens to the board if no-one wants to mod? Stays? Goes? What?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Not a keyboard warrior at all pal, willing to back it up anytime. I'm not from Nottingham I'm born, bread and live in Leeds so might explain my aggressiveness compared to the more laid back Midlands attitude. Up here where I'm from, you start giving it large like you did and running your mouth and you get it shut pal. Sometimes it annoys me Notts fans don't stick up for themselves more but then sometimes I think it's a good think they're friendlier. Like I say mate no warrior at all but not a ****ing wet wipe either we don't run up here so let me know when you're coming to Leeds and I'll meet you.
    I say! Steady on chaps

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast