+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO / Bass_turd (or Swale)

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
    group hug- bring it in, fellas

Good luck for next season
    Good luck Truthful, hope you do well next season whatever league you're in.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Right, I think it would be good for folk to consider you're giving up your own time and doing this for nowt then before they criticize you.

Also, what happens if you go, "I've had enough, getting hammered for doing something for free, stuff it. I can get less hassle being a parking warden & get paid for it."

What happens to the board if no-one wants to mod? Stays? Goes? What?
    I would guess that, based on past challenges, FootyMad would shut it down. Cher and I (mostly Cher to be fair!) had liaised with the owners to police problems before and that was the 'feel' I got from it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I would guess that, based on past challenges, FootyMad would shut it down. Cher and I (mostly Cher to be fair!) had liaised with the owners to police problems before and that was the 'feel' I got from it.
    Maybe I’ve said too much and I will take some responsibility for some of my comments. I do admire some of the posters on here for their passion etc and we can all get head deep quickly when we are quoting posts etc.

So to Crazyfists, Nick Fenton etc and some of the others I apologise and hold my hand up. What I would say is that it’s been a highly competitive two legs and a credit to League 2 football.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I say! Steady on chaps
    Well I'm sorry but I'm not going to apologise when someone comes on our messageboard slagging off our team looking for reaction then when they get one start crying about it was only bants, calm down, nah **** that.

Did I start this? No, did I go on their messageboard? No, did I ever say we played better football? No. I mean after a week what is this guy doing here if not to get a reaction?

Ban me Swale cause I'm ****ing sick of it anyway with this stain on it daily, let other teams come on here and take the piss just don't come down too hard on those sticking up for Notts cause someone's got to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Maybe I’ve said too much and I will take some responsibility for some of my comments. I do admire some of the posters on here for their passion etc and we can all get head deep quickly when we are quoting posts etc.

So to Crazyfists, Nick Fenton etc and some of the others I apologise and hold my hand up. What I would say is that it’s been a highly competitive two legs and a credit to League 2 football.
    Fair do 's I apologise as well for reacting as I did and apologise for anyone offended. I'll still do it again if someone's looking for it and always will. Seriously mean good luck for next season and the playoff final. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Well I'm sorry but I'm not going to apologise when someone comes on our messageboard slagging off our team looking for reaction then when they get one start crying about it was only bants, calm down, nah **** that.

Did I start this? No, did I go on their messageboard? No, did I ever say we played better football? No. I mean after a week what is this guy doing here if not to get a reaction?

Ban me Swale cause I'm ****ing sick of it anyway with this stain on it daily, let other teams come on here and take the piss just don't come down too hard on those sticking up for Notts cause someone's got to.
    I'm pretty sure 'I say! Steady on chaps' isn't coming down too hard on anyone

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Fair do 's I apologise as well for reacting as I did and apologise for anyone offended. I'll still do it again if someone's looking for it and always will. Seriously mean good luck for next season and the playoff final. Cheers.
    Thanks.

Maybe I’m a bit like you too ah, too easy to get involved and yes I know I’m a bit naughty, guess you lot stoked some passion in me too.

Thanks.

I’m a bit like you, yes I know I’m a bit naughty, you stoked some passion in me too.
    Whooaaa! When he invited you to Leeds, riding up on the other bus wasn't quite what he had in mind.

Thanks.

Maybe I’m a bit like you too ah, too easy to get involved and yes I know I’m a bit naughty, guess you lot stoked some passion in me too.
    Yeah you're probably right mate, we might just both be really passionate, I'm sure if we met up we'd get on. I do overreact everyday I'm always in trouble for it at home or work but I can't help it. Anyway thanks again and like I say apologies as well, good luck against Exeter. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Right, I think it would be good for folk to consider you're giving up your own time and doing this for nowt then before they criticize you.

Also, what happens if you go, "I've had enough, getting hammered for doing something for free, stuff it. I can get less hassle being a parking warden & get paid for it."

What happens to the board if no-one wants to mod? Stays? Goes? What?
    Swale, I'd like to report this post for using an incorrect spelling, bloody American spellings, gets my goat..........

In relation to 'modding', the fact that Swale appears here fairly often, means that he has a handle on the background to most threads. Cher on the other hand seems to come in, rarely, with a knee jerk reaction to a single post, without regard for previous or subsequent events.

I appreciate that it's a voluntary post but you're basically referees and we need consitency and fairness.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 21-05-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast