+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO / Bass_turd (or Swale)

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Whooaaa! When he invited you to Leeds, riding up on the other bus wasn't quite what he had in mind.
    Lol 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Swale, I'd like to report this post for using an incorrect spelling, bloody American spellings, gets my goat..........
    Aha! After all that, you finally blew your cover ... Sid!!

Whooaaa! When he invited you to Leeds, riding up on the other bus wasn't quite what he had in mind.
    Ha ha well I didn't mean to sound as chavvy as I did in that post but it's kinda true, up here you will get in a fight if you start with people so I guess I'm just in that mindset. Also I go to some Leeds games if Notts are away and I really admire their passion and love for their club. If you're an opposing fan or player then you know coming up Elland Road you're in for an unwelcoming afternoon which is how I think it should be I think. I'm not condoning violence and I don't agree with starting trouble at all but you have to stick up for yourself and your club. If not then what are they to you? Certainly not a love of your life. Anyway Cov1 and me are burying the hatchet, not burying something else ha ha

Aha! After all that, you finally blew your cover ... Sid!!
    Can't be, I'm on the other bus politically...............

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Anyway Cov1 and me are burying the hatchet, not burying something else ha ha
    So much romance in one weekend, I feel a tear coming on, as you will if he doesn't take lube up on that bus with him.

So much romance in one weekend, I feel a tear coming on, as you will if he doesn't take lube up on that bus with him.

I love how Airborn thinks he knows how often I'm on Mad, I wouldn't have a clue myself :-D

Am on here less than on the past, mainly because I don't get to matches much now so don't feel qualified to comment on football stuff. Also in the last year, I've lost my Mum, my Mother in law, my other in law has had a very serious illness and I've sold a house and bought a house.

None of that has left much time for posting other than to sort stuff out when complaints come through. That said I don't think anyone has had a major issue about any of the bans - either short term or permanent. I've banned the poster with multiple names multiple times, plus a very few others, that's all.

More than happy to hand over to someone else of any of you want it.

:-o :-o :-&

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha well I didn't mean to sound as chavvy as I did in that post but it's kinda true, up here you will get in a fight if you start with people so I guess I'm just in that mindset. Also I go to some Leeds games if Notts are away and I really admire their passion and love for their club. If you're an opposing fan or player then you know coming up Elland Road you're in for an unwelcoming afternoon which is how I think it should be I think. I'm not condoning violence and I don't agree with starting trouble at all but you have to stick up for yourself and your club. If not then what are they to you? Certainly not a love of your life. Anyway Cov1 and me are burying the hatchet, not burying something else ha ha
    You aren’t wrong there about Leeds, seen Cov there a few times in the 90’s and remember running battles with them at Highfield Road on more than one occasion.

Both Snobbers 1 and Snobbers 2 have a pop at Tarkers within 1 minute of each other, when are you two announcing your engagement?

FWIW, I have submitted my application to help out with the modding on here, and the initial signs are very favourable.....have a guess at which two posters will be standing in the naughty corner on a fairly regular basis once I get my milk monitor badge?

Today, 08:00 AM #19
    sidders
    sidders is offline Hall Of Fame

Tarquin seems to be one of the only posters with a good sense of humour, honesty and integrity.

Please, go ahead and take him. He's yours.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    Today, 08:01 AM #20
    Elite_Pie
    Elite_Pie is offline Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Tarquin seems to be one of the only posters with a good sense of humour, honesty and integrity.
    I find it interesting that you admire Tarquin.

What was that saying about sh!t sinking to the same level!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast