+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO / Bass_turd (or Swale)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Not true Cher, you were very vocal in banning one poster and you even fuelled the fire weeks later when others were accusing the same guy of not living in Russia and wrote something like 'there is no evidence to suggest he's in Russia', that's not very impartial of a mod is it and it's verging on giving away personal information? It prompted me to send a couple of PM's actually, I'll bet Tarkers could find your comment it if he were so inclined.

Mods should be impartial and unbiased, I don't think that' much to ask, some on here are basically just trolls but get away with it. An example, I won't lead a reply with 'total plank' but some do, routinely yet warnings are dished out to others for insults of the same nature. I don't agree either that you should have to put up with it and have a thick skin cos it's a football forum and anything else is weakness.

I for one, have no idea why anyone would make up living in Russia btw, Hawaii or Mexico () maybe but Russia!
    The biggest Troll on here, is that guy Elite.....starts an argument with anyone and everyone......even his own family stop in a different hotel when on holiday, cannot fault them.

When I am Mr Chief Pointy Hat....things will change....we will have manners and decorum, Yes Tarquin, No Tarquin, Sorry Sir...it is simple....vote Tarquin, you know it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Tarqs has got as much chance of being a mod as we have winning the premier league

Tarquin a mod ? You must be off your rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Tarquin a mod ? You must be off your rocker.
    ....and there was me counting on your vote.

ps....is bribery out of the question?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

A moped might come in handy.

Of course you should be a mod Tarkers - box ticked.

(PS - Where do I send those few err... "Postal Votes" we talked about? There'll need to be HGV parking, Cheers)

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    A moped might come in handy.
    You and I talk the same language......do I know you?

Me, test-driving the new Yamaha moped, 38,000 pesos, in my car-park....complete with a bottle of Bad King John from Oxford, 6% abv.

My blue "Hacienda" sign on the road has a discontinued phone number for those thinking of zooming in......cannot be arsed to get out the ladders and change it

Name:  10978719_10205513558854061_1776432720477335361_n.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  94.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Of course you should be a mod Tarkers - box ticked.

(PS - Where do I send those few err... "Postal Votes" we talked about? There'll need to be HGV parking, Cheers)
    Cheers Alty.....the votes are flooding in now, my inbox is full of endorsements....I thought "well, if Trump can become president of the USA, surely I can get voted MOD of MAD?".................MOD of MAD, love it....that's my slogan....bulk voting preferred!

Swale....You are a decent Mod, everyone knows that....occasionally you miss stuff, it is impossible to keep track of every post on here.....I can be a knob, so can anyone else.....keep it up please, this is definitely the "go-to" place for everything Notts......the reason Cher is perceived as a "red-carder" is because she is rarely ever on here (she has explained that she has other priorities...fair enough)....if you need help modding, I can do it....seriously.....between the two of us we can sort this forum out.

I promise I will not ban Snobbers 1.....for at least 2 days!!
    I have not seen this post. And neither has my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I have not seen this post. And neither has my wife.
    So was that a yes or a no on endorsing my nomination?......what has your wife got to do with it?.....is she allowed to vote?......when did women get the vote......and why isn't she in the kitchen cooking your dinner?......next thing, you'll be telling me you allow her to drive....I'm off back to Saudi

So was that a yes or a no on endorsing my nomination?......what has your wife got to do with it?.....is she allowed to vote?......when did women get the vote......and why isn't she in the kitchen cooking your dinner?......next thing, you'll be telling me you allow her to drive....I'm off back to Saudi
    Is Cher, Swale's wife?

Tarkers has my vote btw, emphatically

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast