+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO / Bass_turd (or Swale)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This gets funnier! So now calling someone a 'total plank' is a banning offence!!! I remember when you posted as Vladpie you once threatened to break my jaw. I responded by sending you my name and season ticket seat number and invited you to say hello in person. For whatever reason, you didn't turn up!

ps Maybe you did turn up, noted what a fine physical specimen I still am, and promptly sh!t your pants and walked away.

What you doing tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    What you doing tomorrow?
    Nothing specific planned, so probably just a typical leisurely day. Wake up around 9am, make love to my wife, then at 9:01am get up and make a coffee. Log into NCM, wind up the odd fake Russian, then potter around the garden.

Andy, Bass was on here a few years ago. It was a cleverly crafted persona - someone who apparently lived on the edge of society, and the posts managed to be incredibly funny and full of pathos. Oh and his spelling would have tipped Sid over the edge!

Sorry I can't explain it better, you'd have to have read the posts really.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Andy, Bass was on here a few years ago. It was a cleverly crafted persona - someone who apparently lived on the edge of society, and the posts managed to be incredibly funny and full of pathos. Oh and his spelling would have tipped Sid over the edge!

Sorry I can't explain it better, you'd have to have read the posts really.
    Bass was what some would describe as a troll, but if so he was a really, really good troll. His heart was in the right place, but he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and his fascination with matches meant he spent a fair bit of time 'resting' at Her Majesty's Pleasure! He was only a very occasional poster which is why it worked, but he always managed to get his bizarre sort of black humour spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Swale,

I don't see anything in there that constitutes as having a go, but I guess we can agree to disagree.

Who is Bass_turd? (I'm sincerely asking rather than having a go)
    Private messaged you Andy.

I've said many times that you can only be 'bullied' on here if you are weak enough to perceive it as bullying.

It's hardly my fault that you appear to be a wimp.

One day Snobbers, you and I will meet.....until that day, continue spewing your bile

Quote Originally Posted by AirplanePie View Post
    As many of you know, Tarqers and I are close friends, and have been ever since I fell victim to Stockholm Syndrome as he tirelessly tracked me through the Costa Rican jungle.

Since then we've been through thick and thin together and now the bond is so strong that he pretends not to know which multiple accounts are really mine. With this in mind I'd like to launch the campaign for Tarqers to be the next mod of NCM.

Sure, some people might be worried about him having access to their personal info but let me tell you, I have no regrets about giving him my email address, although I do wish I hadn't told him I was a wildlife expert - the constant stream of photos from the hot tub asking if can confirm sightings of a 'one-eyed trouser snake' can get tiresome.

Each to their own I say, I just hope the FSB aren't hacking my connection, they have a special place at the Lubyanka for people who like that sort of thing. The goats seem to enjoy it though, and I'm not talking about the bubbles.

As you can see I've mellowed out quite a lot during my time away, but if any of you pricks don't agree with what I've written I'll happily see you at the next home match for a proper sort out. I have to warn you I've been training with the Zenith St Petersburg ultras so hopefully now you'll give me the respect I so deserve. I'll be the one sitting in the Pavis with a bare chest (if you can't find me ask your missus, she'll have noticed me alright )

TARQERS IN!

Dasveedanya mofos,

Vlad, sorry AirbornPie...**** sorry AirplanePie
    You were easy to track.....all those pics of butterflies and fauna....thanks for the recommendation for Mr Chief Pointy-Hat

ps...as predicted, the Hurindo-Rustica landed exactly on time.....21st Marzo....we have doubled the babies this year....Miriam says that this place is starting to resemble an aviary

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Andy, you were having a go. Face it. Anyhow if my bothering to faff about taking time to screenshot the procedure etc annoys you I apologise for my efforts. I don't intend to piss people off as you may have realised over the years I've been wasting my f****** time doing this job.

EDIT: By the way, I didn't see the post you were referring to, otherwise I'd have done something about it at the time if necessary. Surely you know that too by now. It seems my laid back style makes everyone happy until someone isn't, then I'm a baddie.

EDIT 2: Andy I apologise if I have overreacted mate but the sh** I was dealing with on here this morning didn't put me in the best frame of mind to then read your post to me. I maybe read more 'tone' into it than you intended. You WERE having a go though. I did not see the offending post, let it go or anything else.
    Swale....You are a decent Mod, everyone knows that....occasionally you miss stuff, it is impossible to keep track of every post on here.....I can be a knob, so can anyone else.....keep it up please, this is definitely the "go-to" place for everything Notts......the reason Cher is perceived as a "red-carder" is because she is rarely ever on here (she has explained that she has other priorities...fair enough)....if you need help modding, I can do it....seriously.....between the two of us we can sort this forum out.

I promise I will not ban Snobbers 1.....for at least 2 days!!

That's exactly what happened on the Forest board. The moderation was done entirely on a personal like/dislike basis with no regard whatsoever for Footymad rules. You are quite right in what you say, so the first two names that should be crossed off any list of potential moderators on this board are tarquinbeech and Elite_pie.
    Not so quick, Snobbers......I am already through to the 2nd round.....you were eliminated btw....sorry, I should have been more empathic in my announcement

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Love that I'm the bad cop on here it always makes me laugh as only the banned people will know who has banned them. And with that in mind, I'd like to hand my modding baton on to Bass_turd. I think he might still be incarcerated though, after that 'small fire' incident.

This is just a online football forum, no idea why some people take it so seriously, and the moderation even more seriously. I've met some ace people through Notts, especially through Rivals and from here too, and formed some long term friendships with people like the late great Lord Magwales. Can't we just go back to having fun and talking b****x ?
    Who is Bass Turd?

Edit - Spotted the reply already
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 21-05-2018 at 10:40 PM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast