+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Simple Question, Simple Answer.

Simple Question, Simple Answer.

I asked a similar question 4yrs ago it was who's it going to be next season, Fulham or Fleetwood? (it was Fulham) So i will ask the question "who's it going to be next season Walsall or West Brom"?? Who do you think.

Wb.. never in doubt

Still think it will be Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Still think it will be Fulham
    Cagey Patty, cagey.

West Brom....

Not been to their ground for a long while.

It's a win win situation for me, if we're still in League 1 then there's the Stadium of Light, Oakwell and Burton to visit. Always a good day out at Burton.

The mini league with us, Donny and Barnsley will be interesting if we don’t go up.

If we do, slapping some points off the Sheffield sisters and avoiding relegation should be exciting enough. It’s the season after that’s always the bummer, when everyone expects you to go straight back down.

God only knows, would love it to be the Baggies.

The Baggies.... distant memories of Sedgewick feigning injury only to get up and dance through 5 of their players to slot home a 1-0 win. Full time was worse where some Millers were giving it large to their fans as we walked down a separated walkway only for this to end and you all came out together at the bottom end..... not a smart move.

Yep Baggies for me....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    The Baggies.... distant memories of Sedgewick feigning injury only to get up and dance through 5 of their players to slot home a 1-0 win. Full time was worse where some Millers were giving it large to their fans as we walked down a separated walkway only for this to end and you all came out together at the bottom end..... not a smart move.

Yep Baggies for me....
    Do you remember the Baggies effort that Sedgy cleared out of the back of our net and the referee said it didn't cross the line?
    Adrian Chiles whinged about it for months. He even interviewed Sedgy and asked him why he hasn't told the referee it was a goal 😊
    All good natured stuff though.