+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victim syndrome

Victim syndrome

Never have I come across a club so convinced that the world is out to get them. We’ve seen it all- accusations of incompetence right through to accusations of corruption by the EFL to ensure that poor Notts County wouldn’t go through. Club officials apparently tweeting during the game about the disgraceful officiating, it’s incredible how you lot see yourselves as being totally shafted by all and sundry.

I can see what the Forest fans mean now.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
    Never have I come across a club so convinced that the world is out to get them. We’ve seen it all- accusations of incompetence right through to accusations of corruption by the EFL to ensure that poor Notts County wouldn’t go through. Club officials apparently tweeting during the game about the disgraceful officiating, it’s incredible how you lot see yourselves as being totally shafted by all and sundry.

I can see what the Forest fans mean now.
    F*cking hell, the sad tw@t who definitely isn't here to gloat comes back for yet another gloat!

Even the Coventry fans must find you an 'inbarrasment'.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    F*cking hell, the sad tw@t who definitely isn't here to gloat comes back for yet another gloat!

Even the Coventry fans must find you an 'inbarrasment'.
    Can you not even spell correctly?....it's embarrassing ffs

I thought I’d take a quick look, and it was still a case of playing the victim on here, so thought I’d say a few words.

You know at some stage you won’t be able to hide behind excuses any more, and accept that you’re not a team that can handle passing as opposed to incessant up & unders, right?

I thought I’d take a quick look, and it was still a case of playing the victim on here, so thought I’d say a few words.

You know at some stage you won’t be able to hide behind excuses any more, and accept that you’re not a team that can handle passing as opposed to incessant up & unders, right?
    We know that, be gentle please.....next season we will be better....once we consign hoofball to the garbage can....hopefully

The only reason I’ve been hanging around is cause I was getting wound up by the lack of people who could see the obvious- glad to see you’re one of the enlightened. All the best and odds are we’ll meet again next season anyway!

The only reason I’ve been hanging around is cause I was getting wound up by the lack of people who could see the obvious- glad to see you’re one of the enlightened. All the best and odds are we’ll meet again next season anyway!
    You won, simple as.....some on here want to make it into WW3.....enjoy your day at Wembley......we will see you soon possibly

lol

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Can you not even spell correctly?....it's embarrassing ffs
    Please tell me that wasn't a serious post.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Please tell me that wasn't a serious post.
    Weirdo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast