+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Victim syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Weirdo
    F*ck me, you were being serious! You have just 'inbarrased' yourself badly!

Give the Chaventry lad a break, he dont know that the word Inbarrassing is Notts own language

Do you have punctuation in this Notts vernacular you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Give the Chaventry lad a break, he dont know that the word Inbarrassing is Notts own language
    Can nobody spell on here?.....Shirley it is embarrassing?.....I blame the Liebour government

It’s a good job you didn’t win otherwise the victory T shirts saying “we’re going to wimbley” would have come out

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
    It’s a good job you didn’t win otherwise the victory T shirts saying “we’re going to wimbley” would have come out
    We do actually know how to spell on here, mainly those with private or Grammar School education....but some on here feel the need to deliberately misspell stuff....it's like a badge of honour...."ho ho look at me"...idoits

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    We do actually know how to spell on here, mainly those with private or Grammar School education....but some on here feel the need to deliberately misspell stuff....it's like a badge of honour...."ho ho look at me"...idoits
    It is actually is a p-ss take about a forest fan who came on here and spelt it that way, most of us know this and take the mickey. Hope that explains.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
    luv it...

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    It is actually is a p-ss take about a forest fan who came on here and spelt it that way, most of us know this and take the mickey. Hope that explains.
    I kinda feel like we should let it go though, it's one of those "you had to be there" situations that nobody else understands.

Regarding being victims, we were the victims of 3 awful decisions that lead to a 3 goal margin and Coventry beat us by a 3 goal margin... That is all undeniable fact regardless of how well each team played and who in anyone's opinion "deserved" to go through therefore it is an undeniable fact that we were the victims of poor decisions very seriously affecting any chance we had in beating Coventry over the 2 legs.

Had McNulty thrown himself to the ground when your guy went in with his head, you would have played the second half with ten men.

By the way, I'm actually glad he didn't as I despise that stuff. Had we lost the game I'd still have a sneaky admiration for him for staying up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast