+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Special announcement in the form of a song

Special announcement in the form of a song

sorry y'all, been travelling

im sure you'll forgive my musical indulgence when you realise what it represents and regarding whom

https://youtu.be/U4kluPacU1A

Couldn't we have

https://youtu.be/8o88TolGr1I

I'm at a 1 all loss to excrete saliently into the wherewithall of means this posting. Wreckers of threads you are and all petting teacher against me.............. innit?

Ah so it's ramAnag that has been suspended

I must protest in the strongest terms against what can only be described as a manifestly excessive sentence against my client.

His past contributions here are so innumerable that it should have been taken as a telling mitigation in his favour.

Moreover no specific charge has been laid against my client and even if 1 were, it would be so weak that he would easily be able to raise more than a reasonable defense to it.

However my client is such a gentleman who even in the face of an unjust and fake smear campaign against his good name, is prepared to let the matter rest, if the current sentence is reduced to a mere warning.
    Although I myself feel that such action too, is unjustified, and the time already served for this cruel suspension should suffice and he should be released forthwith!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I must protest in the strongest terms against what can only be described as a manifestly excessive sentence against my client.!
    Romanis, you mustn't, you really mustn't.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)