+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Having said all that

Having said all that

Despite the whining and moaning and excuses- great old club, great old ground (albeit spruced up considerably), tradition and a fellow local club on its arse- you’re a Championship level club that needs waking up.

I’m not gonna say Nolan is the guy to do it cause based on what we’ve seen he plays horrible long ball football, but someone needs to.

Laters and probably see you next season

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
    Despite the whining and moaning and excuses- great old club, great old ground (albeit spruced up considerably), tradition and a fellow local club on its arse- you’re a Championship level club that needs waking up.

I’m not gonna say Nolan is the guy to do it cause based on what we’ve seen he plays horrible long ball football, but someone needs to.

Hopefully

Nolan is the one

Nolan is the 1

Robins is the 4

Kinda the point I’m making

Nolan is the 1

Robins is the 4

Nolan is the 3

Robins is the 3

Incompetent ref and his assistants turned it into 1 and 4

You forgot the conspiracy in the dark corners of the EFL to make sure you didn’t go through

I’m sure the Russians interfered somehow to make it impossible for you to win

Are you always like this? I heard that Nolan made a chump of himself v Mansfield and a penalty decision there- you know you don’t have to blindly follow don’t you?

You forgot the conspiracy in the dark corners of the EFL to make sure you didn’t go through

Are you always like this? I heard that Nolan made a chump of himself v Mansfield and a penalty decision there- you know you don’t have to blindly follow don’t you?
    Don't believe in any EFL conspiracy theory.
    Don't believe in any Russian interference.
    Do believe we were cheated on three goals.

I don't need to follow anyone, just watch the highlights on Sky and tell me where I'm wrong. I bet you can't.

Truthful.....you will not win, I promise you......we used to have a busy forum here until several decent posters committed suicide....honestly......I'm on the edge, yes-no?.....the only thing holding me back is that there are some cracking beer offers on during the World Cup!!
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 20-05-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Really? It’s not a bad board this, but there are a couple of properly strange individuals who seem to not only want to ride roughshod over anyone who dares to hold a different opinion, but they quite like throwing out threats to people as well- not the best mix.

Elite is just stating the obvious, decisions and not football skill decided this tie, we know it you know it and everyone watching it on tv or at the match knows it. You can make light or dress it up as much as you like it is a fact.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast