+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Having said all that

I'm only at his attendance comments and it's already funny. 17,615 watched at Meadow Lane and 17,404 watched at Coventry and yet we're the team with rent-a-fans and our attendance was only so high because they all turned up? Okay then chief...

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    I'm only at his attendance comments and it's already funny. 17,615 watched at Meadow Lane and 17,404 watched at Coventry and yet we're the team with rent-a-fans and our attendance was only so high because they all turned up? Okay then chief...
    I turned a blind(ish) eye and a wry smile to the bits I thought were seen through Sky Blue glasses. I'm sure we'd have typed on a black and white keyboard if it was the other way. Pretty fair considering it's from a Coventry fan I thought, overall.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I turned a blind(ish) eye and a wry smile to the bits I thought were seen through Sky Blue glasses. I'm sure we'd have typed on a black and white keyboard if it was the other way. Pretty fair considering it's from a Coventry fan I thought, overall.
    Yeah, it's a decent article and he seems to have seen most of the decisions the way any neutral would have done, even admits McNulty had a part in the altercation with Brisley and the ref telling them to grow up was the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Except we did live with it and made the game 2-2, that is a fact.
    It can't be a fact as it didn't stand, so never made the score line. **** decision yes, but we were never 2-2 on aggregate.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbilly View Post
    It can't be a fact as it didn't stand, so never made the score line. **** decision yes, but we were never 2-2 on aggregate.
    Forte scored, hence it was 2-2 until the referee saw the linesmans flag and ruled it out, it's nitpicking regardless, anyone with a working set of eyes knows that he was very clearly onside and the goal was perfectly legitimate, for that moment the score was 3-3 on aggregate but you know what I meant when I said it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234