+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Ah, so you are still intent on breaking my jaw Vlad.

How will I sleep at night?
    If I was this person you're obsessed with, I think he'd have done it already, away from stewards and police.

You've wasted enough of my tome today, go and play with the Cov fans

I will apologise profusely, IF you can show me one example where I've insulted someone, other than in retaliation......

I await your apology. You insulted me on the fred in which I said 'gotcha' precisely because you gave me a tirade of abuse, having said you never stoop to personal abuse. I had not called you in anyway previously. I could trace it back but I've got better s h i t to do.
    You are a charlatan. If you're not Vlad, how come you're suddenly such a prolific poster (triallist to Hall of Fame in 2 weeks) when AirbornE Pie was unheard of until recently?
    I think you still live with your mum. You have no wife, no kids, no sense of humour and no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I will apologise profusely, IF you can show me one example where I've insulted someone, other than in retaliation......

I await your apology. You insulted me on the fred in which I said 'gotcha' precisely because you gave me a tirade of abuse, having said you never stoop to personal abuse. I had not called you in anyway previously. I could trace it back but I've got better s h i t to do.
    You are a charlatan. If you're not Vlad, how come you're suddenly such a prolific poster (triallist to Hall of Fame in 2 weeks) when AirbornE Pie was unheard of until recently?
    I think you still live with your mum. You have no wife, no kids, no sense of humour and no idea.
    You're just old and boring

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    If I was this person you're obsessed with, I think he'd have done it already, away from stewards and police.

You've wasted enough of my tome today, go and play with the Cov fans
    You are a very weird person. I admit I'm not particularly keen on the likes of you, tarquin, Tricky etc but I have never once got the urge to want to punch any of you. I find the idea laughable.

Seriously, you need some sort of anger management therapy if you can get so wound up by a few words on a minor footy forum.

You are a very weird person. I admit I'm not particularly keen on the likes of you, tarquin, Tricky etc but I have never once got the urge to want to punch any of you. I find the idea laughable.

Seriously, you need some sort of anger management therapy if you can get so wound up by a few words on a minor footy forum.
    Where have I threatened you or shown anger, you need to work on a few definitions I think? Oh I see, Vlad was going to do you and I'm Vlad, I get it now.

I'm wierd, maybe but not obsessed by an anonymous persona on a 'minor footy forum', honestly, go and cut the grass or something. I really have had enough of this, it's boring.

Where have I threatened you or shown anger?
    Here:

"I've got the advantage of having seen the shot of you that Tarquin posted, no words required and I did keep an eye open at the Cov game but obviously didn't spot you. What idiot would walk up and lump you in front of stewards and police anyway and you know that".

Only one way that can be taken.

Here:

"I've got the advantage of having seen the shot of you that Tarquin posted, no words required and I did keep an eye open at the Cov game but obviously didn't spot you. What idiot would walk up and lump you in front of stewards and police anyway and you know that".

Only one way that can be taken.
    Not at all, you're paranoid pal.

I was referring to the fact that you've stated that you gave Vlad your seat number etc, you know full well that no one of sound mind is going to do you in the ground, surrounded by police and stewards and knowing that this poster was, probably, despite your opinion, in Russia so wouldn't be able to make good on a threat anyway.

I did have an eye open for you but if you imply a threat from that, that's up to you, I was just looking forward to feasting my eyes on such a fine specimen.

You make sweeping statements about people 'in a flat in Bulwell' but I know what you look like, you don't have a clue what I look like so when I make an observation, it's based on an image I've seen, not one in my head.

Keep deluding yourself, stay obsessed, I find it amusing.

I was referring to the fact that you've stated that you gave Vlad your seat number etc, you know full well that no one of sound mind is going to do you in the ground.
    Where does all this "do you in the ground" come from? Who is looking for a fight? When you posted as Vlad you called me a keyboard warrior and said I wouldn't say the same things to your face. In response I sent you my real name and seat number and said you were welcome to come and say hello at any home game, and that I would be happy to repeat anything I had posted face to face. What more could I do? You never took me up on my polite invitation, but I will have the same seat next season. The offer still stands.

Scrap! Scrap! Scrap!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Scrap! Scrap! Scrap!
    No, it's a typical Hollywood love story! They'll be in the ground, their eyes will meet and a beautiful, passionate affair will take place

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast