+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    If this doesn't merit 3 days in the cooler, what does? This guy started off on MAD by giving me a lecture about being abusive to other posters. His hypocrisy knows no limit. Feel free, Cher,to match his obnoxious addresses to me with mine to him. Plank is the worst I'vr called him
    So I started off on MAD not as Vladpie then? And yes, you are abusive and always seem to appear after 8pm?

Idiot and hyprocrite, after you've always said you'd never call for anyone to be banned, you're an agitator of the highest order, terrible little man.

There are some really genuine, good posters here who love their football, sadly, there are a couple who just love to stir.

I've been watching Notts since the early 70's when there were no boards like this, I'll carry on regardless, all I've done is answer my accusers who btw, are the same people who have a rep here for this kind of thing.

Just to add, though I deplore what's been allowed to happen on this board, I see no justification for closing it.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 23-05-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    In that case, if I'm issued with a card I hope it comes with an explanation of exactly which Footymad rules I've broken.
    When I am Mod, I will bar you just for being an obnoxious prick.....Swale and Cher are on the edge.....you are the most dysfunctional, weird, aggressive poster on here.....20 odd thousand posts, most of which are arguing with other people...your days on here are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    In that case, if I'm issued with a card I hope it comes with an explanation of exactly which Footymad rules I've broken.
    "breathing" would my choice.....how have you managed to survive all these years?.....one of life's mysteries

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    If this doesn't merit 3 days in the cooler, what does? This guy started off on MAD by giving me a lecture about being abusive to other posters. His hypocrisy knows no limit. Feel free, Cher,to match his obnoxious addresses to me with mine to him. Plank is the worst I'vr called him
    Wow....outrage from the guy that was openly discussing, on this forum, our previous Chairman's *** life.......you are one sick individual.....plus your **** buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    So I started off on MAD not as Vladpie then? And yes, you are abusive and always seem to appear after 8pm?

Idiot and hyprocrite, after you've always said you'd never call for anyone to be banned, you're an agitator of the highest order, terrible little man.

There are some really genuine, good posters here who love their football, sadly, there are a couple who just love to stir.

I've been watching Notts since the early 70's when there were no boards like this, I'll carry on regardless, all I've done is answer my accusers who btw, are the same people who have a rep here for this kind of thing.

Just to add, though I deplore what's been allowed to happen on this board, I see no justification for closing it.
    Just a warning......"they" are going to bar you (or get you barred).....the rules on here are simple....suck up to Elite, Sid and Driller and you get to stay...."kick off " and you get barred....I have sent you a list of the unofficial Forum Rules by PM.....READ THEM, DIGEST THEM....THEN BACK AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS OR WEEKS.....just a bit of friendly advice.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678