+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Where does all this "do you in the ground" come from? Who is looking for a fight? When you posted as Vlad you called me a keyboard warrior and said I wouldn't say the same things to your face. In response I sent you my real name and seat number and said you were welcome to come and say hello at any home game, and that I would be happy to repeat anything I had posted face to face. What more could I do? You never took me up on my polite invitation, but I will have the same seat next season. The offer still stands.
    This sounds like threat to me

Why is that an advantage? I've posted pics of myself on here.
    Just to clarify, I have only referred to Elite's pic by hitting the "quote" button ie used the pic that Elite had already posted of his trip to Chelters......If I recall correctly, I was complimenting him on the three rather nice ladies in his company, and requested that he let me know his source of Flunitrazepam, as mine was almost exhausted

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    No, it's a typical Hollywood love story! They'll be in the ground, their eyes will meet and a beautiful, passionate affair will take place
    Hmmm, that concerns me a bit. Maybe when he talked about "doing me in the ground" I misinterpreted!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Just to clarify, I have only referred to Elite's pic by hitting the "quote" button ie used the pic that Elite had already posted of his trip to Chelters......
    Correct. I did tell him that I had posted the pic myself.

Hmmm, that concerns me a bit. Maybe when he talked about "doing me in the ground" I misinterpreted!
    You insist on pursuing this and I'll meet you away from the ground, tomorrow?

You're clearly isnsistent on proving your manhood, I asked once already 'what are you doing tomnorrow' and got a poncy reply about doing your missus.

In fact tonight, you're trying to provoke me in to a ban or an arrest so let's get this over with? PM me details.

You ruin this board.............enough from me
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 23-05-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Sort yourselves out gents, this is just getting silly now. 'Give your heads a wobble', as the current vernacular has it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Sort yourselves out gents, this is just getting silly now.
    Silly is an understatement! The idea of arranging a fight over a few words on a messageboard is beyond laughable. It's obvious that I think Airborn Pie, who used to post as Vladpie, is a complete and utter arsehole. I'm sure he thinks exactly the same of me. The difference is that I have no desire to punch him, I just treat him with the contempt he deserves. On the other hand, he seems desperate to inflict physical violence on me. When did NCM get as serious as this?

I sent him details of exactly who I am and exactly where I sit. He didn't turn up. Draw your own conclusions.

Agree Swale, this needs to stop now, it's getting tedious.

Aeroflot Pie

It's obvious that I think Airborn Pie, who used to post as Vladpie, is a complete and utter arsehole.
    I would think more would agree with your observation than disagree.

What I don't understand is what milliondollerpie did to warrant being continually banned, compared to Vladpie.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Agree Swale, this needs to stop now, it's getting tedious.
    Fair point, but if you are thinking of issuing cards may I politely suggest that you take a careful look at exactly who has said what.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast