+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Two things:

1. Please stop pretending you're not Vladpie. It's blatantly obvious that you are.

2. Instead of an insult, address the point that you are happy to give it large, but then squeal like a little girl if you get called a plank.
    I will apologise profusely, IF you can show me one example where I've insulted someone, other than in retaliation.......

I don't take well to being called a plank and would not dream of leading with that kind of answer to ANYBODY but I fully reserve the right to respond in kind.

Seriously, you and Vlad, has he impaled someone you know?
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 23-05-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I will apolgosew profusely, IF you can show me one example where I've insulted someone, other than in retaliation...…
    No need to 'apolgosew'. Just don't whine like a four year old if someone calls you a name.

Seriously, you and Vlad, has he impaled someone you know?
    OK, let's see if you are prepared to lie to everyone - did you used to post as Vladpie?

No evasion or bullsh!t, just a simple yes or no.

No need to 'apolgosew'. Just don't whine like a four year old if someone calls you a name.

OK, let's see if you are prepared to lie to everyone - did you used to post as Vladpie?

No evasion or bullsh!t, just a simple yes or no.

What business would it be of yours who I am, was or will be, you're preoccupied and obsessed with people ID's, concentrate on who you are, I don't feel I need to confirm or deny anything to you. You're already convinced so rejoice in that

I don't feel I need to confirm or deny anything to you.
    I think you have just confirmed it to me and everyone else.

Thanks.

I think you have just confirmed it to me and everyone else.

Thanks.
    If you want to take it like that that's entirely up to you, you still haven't told us why you're obsessed with the Vladpie persona, there has to be a reason?

Can your life be so boring that this occupies so much of your though process, I honestly find this obsession to be very odd.

Can your life be so boring that this occupies so much of your though process, I honestly find this obsession to be very odd.
    You should know. You had decided that I was a bespectacled 7 stone pen-pusher living alone in a bedsit when you posted as Vladpie!

Of all the amateur psychiatrists on here, that has to be my favourite!

You should know. You had decided that I was a bespectacled 7 stone pen-pusher living alone in a bedsit when you posted as Vladpie!

Of all the amateur psychiatrists on here, that has to be my favourite!
    I've got the advantage of having seen the shot of you that Tarquin posted, no words required and I did keep an eye open at the Cov game but obviously didn't spot you.

What idiot would walk up and lump you in front of stewards and police anyway and you know that.

Why did you and your cohorts decide that Vlad lived in a flat in Bluwell and had never even been to Russia, I don't get the logic at all, why would a Walter Mitty pick Russia?

I did keep an eye open at the Cov game but obviously didn't spot you.

I've got the advantage of having seen the shot of you that Tarquin posted.
    Why is that an advantage? I've posted pics of myself on here.

Why is that an advantage? I've posted pics of myself on here.
    Because all you have is speculation and your obsession whereas I have an actual image of you, all that's missing is the specs, really, find something else to occupy your time.

What idiot would walk up and lump you in front of stewards and police anyway and you know that.
    Ah, so you are still intent on breaking my jaw Vlad.

How will I sleep at night?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast