+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Agree Swale, this needs to stop now, it's getting tedious.
    The suspense is killing me,

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Fair point, but if you are thinking of issuing cards may I politely suggest that you take a careful look at exactly who has said what.
    It's always better if posters just pack in the nonsense themselves really isn't it.

That said, Swale and I are in agreement that the arguing really does need to stop now, or we'll need to get the cards out. That would be a proper pain in the arse as I'm typing on a phone in France with an iffy internet connection and last I heard from Swale he was typing whilst trying to walk the dog!

Oh and neither of us want another letter from the Mad headmaster either. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    I would think more would agree with your observation than disagree.

What I don't understand is what milliondollerpie did to warrant being continually banned, compared to Vladpie.
    What the f+++ has it got to do with you, show me why I'm an arsehole, idiot.....
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 23-05-2018 at 07:25 PM.

It's always better if posters just pack in the nonsense themselves really isn't it.

That said, Swale and I are in agreement that the arguing really does need to stop now, or we'll need to get the cards out. That would be a proper pain in the arse as I'm typing on a phone in France with an iffy internet connection and last I heard from Swale he was typing whilst trying to walk the dog!

I agree totally but this buffoon constantly harasses me!!!!

Check the threads if you have time or inclination, you mods should know If I'm Vladpie from the IP so lets put tjhis to bed shall we, if you say I am, I'll never post again, quite frankly, I've had enough of this moron.

Fair point, but if you are thinking of issuing cards may I politely suggest that you take a careful look at exactly who has said what.
    Couldn't agree more, a balanced individual will see your obsession.............

There is one constant in all the crap and it's not me, it's man child.

I'm happy to never post again if the mods can tell you I'm Vladpie from my ISP which they should be able to do, do you think I'd move house just to post here?!
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 23-05-2018 at 07:28 PM.

That said, Swale and I are in agreement that the arguing really does need to stop now, or we'll need to get the cards out.
    In that case, if I'm issued with a card I hope it comes with an explanation of exactly which Footymad rules I've broken.

In that case, if I'm issued with a card I hope it comes with an explanation of exactly which Footymad rules I've broken.
    Me too, all I've done is respond to outrageous allegations and character assasination from a bloke who was probably bullied at school

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Me too, all I've done is respond to outrageous allegations and character assasination from a bloke who was probably bullied at school
    Over to you then moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    What the f+++ has it got to do with you, show me why I'm an arsehole, idiot.....
    If this doesn't merit 3 days in the cooler, what does? This guy started off on MAD by giving me a lecture about being abusive to other posters. His hypocrisy knows no limit. Feel free, Cher,to match his obnoxious addresses to me with mine to him. Plank is the worst I'vr called him

Mmm. Funny you should say that Cher. Guess what is waiting in your moderator inbox. I've just got in and that's exactly what we have now. I will message you to discuss.

PLEASE, for the benefit of all in this NCFC community, will you all just calm down, stop the insults and arguing and just hang fire on all of it while Cher and I deliberate over what we can do to keep the board open?

Thanking all in advance.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast