+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another Blade gone.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I send my deepset sympathy to your family and friends of Barbara Gray.Agnes post 12,that's beautiful mi owd pal. RIP BARBARA THE BLADE.UTCB
    Just been on Radio Sheffield Babara Wragg has died,is this your sis Gray? Them 2 are my favrit lotto winners,generous beyond belief wi their winnings.UTCB

3years today WOODY passed away.RIP KING OF THE WING.UTCB

3years today WOODY passed away.RIP KING OF THE WING.UTCB
    Some good uns gone upstairs - they'll keep your sis happy Gray.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Sorry to hear the sad news Gray

Condolences to you and your family

I lost my mum 2 weeks ago. Funeral was 3 days ago.
    So sorry to hear that B58. It’s so easy to forget at times like this that others are are grieving as well. My thoughts are with you and yours old friend.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, I’ll pass them on to the family lads and lasses

Just been on Radio Sheffield Babara Wragg has died,is this your sis Gray? Them 2 are my favrit lotto winners,generous beyond belief wi their winnings.UTCB
    Yes that’s my Sis Rod. She worked permanent nights for the NHS and Ray was a roofer, they lived in a council house on the Jordo before they won. The fact that they gave away most of it to charities and good causes says everything we need to know about her and her hubby mate.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Yes that’s my Sis Rod. She worked permanent nights for the NHS and Ray was a roofer, they lived in a council house on the Jordo before they won. The fact that they gave away most of it to charities and good causes says everything we need to know about her and her hubby mate.
    Have a like Gray for that post

and thanks for your comments also, as well as from others. Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Amazin folk to share their good fortune like they did.I see Ray on match days regularly.RIP BARBARA.UTCB

So sorry to hear about your sister Gray

Belated condolences B58 for your mother too,
    May they both rest in peace.

it's something I have to come to terms with in the near future. My own mum is currently on Gods waiting list, she's not expected to still be here at Christmas
    Last edited by JJBlade; 21-05-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Always thought what an incredibly generous way to share your good fortune. Something that everybody says they’d do, but few would actually go through with it.
    Didn’t they take about 40 kids to see the Christmas Disney on Ice at the Arena as well?
    Amazing people.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast