+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trolling and Inappropriate Board Behaviour by our own members.

Exclamation Trolling and Inappropriate Board Behaviour by our own members.

I thought it was bad enough being taken over by a group of another club's fans who are worse than Forest fans in their delusions of grandeur but it seems I was not even close.

This morning I have been targeted by a trolling new member who has been nothing short of a nuisance since arriving, moaned at by one of our own long standing posters for not sitting here 24 hours a day watching for idiocy and private messaged multiple times with time wasting playground arguments.

I know we've just been cheated of a trip to Wembley and possible promotion but please can those in question refrain from taking it out on me? As you know, I generally like to moderate in a laid back style and let things go, rather like a referee who let's the game flow rather than making it about him. I'd much rather go back to that than start having to dish out cards willy nilly.

As I'm sure many will have noticed, we have several 'new' members who are generally making a nuisance of themselves and seem to know whose buttons to press to cause escalations (not difficult on here I know ). It's enough of a job keeping this board afloat under normal circumstances without people trying to drill holes in our own boat.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 21-05-2018 at 10:04 AM.

You said flag things that are inappropriate, so I did. By the way, you yellow carded yourself yet for calling me an idiot? I believe that is abusive behaviour?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    You said flag things that are inappropriate, so I did. By the way, you yellow carded yourself yet for calling me an idiot? I believe that is abusive behaviour?
    Just grow up a bit. Asking for a ban for calling someone an idiot is beyond pathetic.

You've only been here a week, if the standard of moderating isn't to your taste please feel free to f**k off.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Just grow up a bit. Asking for a ban for calling someone an idiot is beyond pathetic.

You've only been here a week, if the standard of moderating isn't to your taste please feel free to f**k off.
    Swale has apologised, as have I! I believe the frustration is boiling over and I'll be taking a break from the board until the Coventry lot have done one

Swale's doing fine.

Any message board of this nature is going to get its fair share of trolls at different times, and nobody has got the time or inclination to sit there all hours removing inappropriate comments within 5 minutes of them being posted.

Yes, there are one or two comments that are unacceptable in terms of personal threats, libel etc. but there are also some posters who label comments "offensive" simply because they don't accord with their own view of the world or values, which I'm afraid is par for the course on an opinions board.

I'm not the slightest bit bothered by the Coventry crew hanging around. It's all banter and our posters can give as good as they get. I'm sure they will get bored and move on at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Swale has apologised, as have I! I believe the frustration is boiling over and I'll be taking a break from the board until the Coventry lot have done one
    Im still here, if anything just to annoy idiots like you!!

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC Dan View Post
    There's this bloke calls himself Elite.....he likes it, give him some, says he's a 'fine specimen', of what he doesn't say but sounds like he'd be up for a rumble with your 'massive'......innit

PS, Tarkers has told me he likes to be called 'Pugwash', over to you

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC Dan View Post
    Shouldn't you be at home picking the crabs off your balls you smelly sky blue numpty!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    There's this bloke calls himself Elite.....he likes it, give him some, says he's a 'fine specimen', of what he doesn't say but sounds like he'd be up for a rumble with your 'massive'......innit

PS, Tarkers has told me he likes to be called 'Pugwash', over to you
    Just to clarify....it is Elite that likes to be called PugWash or Snobbers 1 (Sid is Snobbers 2, as they like to hang out on the same threads together for mutual support and self-gratification)......I am the Goat Bandit.

Elite is currently available for an argument with any Covo fans, no need to book an appointment as he is on here most days arguing with pretty much anyone and everyone he can find....fill yer boots.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Shouldn't you be at home picking the crabs off your balls you smelly sky blue numpty!
    No pal I got rid off those. Offloaded at you missus' house last night. She was extremely grateful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast