+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Rafa confirmed as staying

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Is that confirmed because last i heard St Mirren claimed to have had no contact in regards to Sunderland wanting their manager.
    It’s been all over the net today

Is that confirmed because last i heard St Mirren claimed to have had no contact in regards to Sunderland wanting their manager.
    .. Looks like that was a smoke screen. Not long after the media started reporting that St Mirrem had not given permission to for Ross to Speak to Sunlan, Donald was on Twitter laughing at the report saying that the papers were with legal and it was all straight forward ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Looks like that was a smoke screen. Not long after the media started reporting that St Mirrem had not given permission to for Ross to Speak to Sunlan, Donald was on Twitter laughing at the report saying that the papers were with legal and it was all straight forward ..
    Fair enough.

Smart move i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post

Couldn’t see any Russian interested in a 3rd Division Outfit to be honest he’d would be the laughing stock of his comrades.
    .. It's his son in-law Juan Sartori ..

.. It's his son in-law Juan Sartori ..
    Anything confirmed?

Or just rumours rumours.

Anything confirmed?

Or just rumours rumours.
    .. Yes, Donald has said he is undergoing the league fit and popper investor thingy .. And that it's a minority share of 20% ..

.. Yes, Donald has said he is undergoing the league fit and popper investor thingy .. And that it's a minority share of 20% ..
    Cool, that is good for your lot.

How much is he worth?

thought Zinedine Zidane would be heading towards the fallen after a real challenge

Cool, that is good for your lot.

How much is he worth?
    .. Not sure. He is in oil. He sold a business with a 2billion turnover, although I doubt he owned it on his own. He's got a bit more than me I reckon ..

.. Not sure. He is in oil. He sold a business with a 2billion turnover, although I doubt he owned it on his own. He's got a bit more than me I reckon ..
    i reckon a bit more than all of us put together andy

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)