+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pubs for Wembley

Pubs for Wembley

We have the west side on sunday.

Pubs designated for Millers are:

Moore Spice, Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
    The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
    Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
    JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
    Thirsty Eddie’s, 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
    Masti, 576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
    Flannery’s Bar, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
    Station 31 (Speakeasy) , 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
    The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
    The Arch, 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
    Fusilier, 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA

I bet there are some that would do them all.

Green man always popular with large beer garden

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Green man always popular with large beer garden
    It will need to have a large beer garden the amount of coaches that are about to turn up there.

Are you coming over for the Final Perigord or visiting the * 15 pint beer swiller * LOL.

Here’s a idea how about we let K man on for a week if he buys everyone a pint lol

(Btw incase it’s not obvious I’m joking)

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    It will need to have a large beer garden the amount of coaches that are about to turn up there.

Are you coming over for the Final Perigord or visiting the * 15 pint beer swiller * LOL.
    Just ordered me tickets Caspy, delivery to my sons in UK so should be ok.

We are staying in Uxbridge sat night, watching some other game on telly, then aiming for JJMoons sunday morning.

Hope to see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Just ordered me tickets Caspy, delivery to my sons in UK so should be ok.

We are staying in Uxbridge sat night, watching some other game on telly, then aiming for JJMoons sunday morning.

Hope to see you there.
    I'll still not be able to buy you that pint I keep promising you Peri.

Although I will be patronising 'spoons myself it will most likely be the Metropolitan bar in Baker Street. Me and my 3 mates are incredibly old and cannot be doing with the queuing and "high jinx" likely in the Wembley boozers. It's en route from Kings Cross and also from Paddington, where a mate from Bristol will be arriving. We'll not manage the 10 pints standard for the stereotypical MM poster (according to some). A couple of halves of shandy pre match and a celebratory Phyllosan on the way home should suffice

Just had a thought for all the Millers going on't train to Kings Cross Station. There's a pub called Millers on Caledonian Road just round the corner from the station.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I'll still not be able to buy you that pint I keep promising you Peri.

Although I will be patronising 'spoons myself it will most likely be the Metropolitan bar in Baker Street. Me and my 3 mates are incredibly old and cannot be doing with the queuing and "high jinx" likely in the Wembley boozers. It's en route from Kings Cross and also from Paddington, where a mate from Bristol will be arriving. We'll not manage the 10 pints standard for the stereotypical MM poster (according to some). A couple of halves of shandy pre match and a celebratory Phyllosan on the way home should suffice
    If I was you wrinkly and given the age you are I would be careful with the Phyllosan it can have a tendency to give you the ' trots '.....
    Mind you it usually gives you the 5h1ts after the obligatory 10 pints that keeps being mentioned on MM.

Perigord, it's doubtful we will do any of the pubs at Wembley. They're usually rammed full and ten deep to the bar. We may decide to get into the Stadium and pay the overpriced beer on the concourse, not quite made our minds up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    If I was you wrinkly and given the age you are I would be careful with the Phyllosan it can have a tendency to give you the ' trots '......
    That's where the incontinence pants come in casper, tied tightly at the knee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast