From the official site...

Squad update: May 2018
Monday, May 21, 2018
Squad update: May 2018
The following players will leave the club when their contract expires at the end on 31 May 2018.

Russell Griffiths
Deimantas Petravičius
Ellis Plummer
Luke Watt (Under 20s)
Dylan King (Under 20s)
The following loans will expire when the summer transfer window opens again in early June:

Tom Aldred (Bury)
Nadir Çiftçi (Celtic)
Stephen Hendrie (Southend United)
Stephen Craigan has offered the following youngsters extended terms with the club:

Shea Gordon
Adam Livingstone
Barry Maguire
James Scott
Peter Morrison
Jason Krones
Jordan Armstrong
Shaun Bowers
Alfredo Agyeman
‘Well boss Stephen Robinson said: “I would like to put on record my thanks to each of the lads leaving the club this week.

“Although Russell, Deimantas and Ellis weren’t regular starters in our first team for whatever reason, they contributed significantly by being great professionals and pushing those who were playing.

“I’d also like to record my appreciation to Tom, Nadir and Stephen, who joined us during the January window and helped us finish the season so strongly.

“We have been working on recruiting new players over the last few weeks. This summer will be different to last, where we made wholesale changes to the squad. We are more concentrated on fine tuning and tweaking certain areas, adding things we think we’re missing and that’s our mission.”

Motherwell Football Club would like to sincerely thank every player who is leaving Fir Park for the last time and wish them all every success in their future career.