+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our captain

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I doubt if you'll get a response to that Geordie.
    I didn't think I would.When it comes to backing up statements or attempted wind ups it never happens.
    Let's have a look at the pairing of the so called big teams.
    Man City,Ottemendi/Kompany and Stones.Well I would have Lascelles before Stones and Ottemendi.Both clowns and made far more errors than Lascelles.
    Man Utd,Jones and Smalling.Dont even need to justify answering against them 2.
    Spurs,Alderweireld and Vertonghen.Normally would say them 2 are better but the way Gayle and Perez tortured Vertonghen and it wasn't the 1st time I have seen him made a fool of this season,I would put Lascelles in there as well.
    Liverpool, Van dyke and Lovren.Lovren ha ha.Dont need to make a case there either with that donkey.
    Chelsea,Azpilecueta/Christensen and Cahill.Are you saying he wouldn't get in there either.
    Arsenal,Koscielny and Holding/Chambers.Yet again made me laugh.None of them better than Lascelles.
    Now not just ability but leadership qualities and future potential as let's be honest he isn't the finished article so I just hope he becomes that here.
    Lascelles is a leader and talker as well has being a good defender.All the traits you need for a centre half as in a defender reading of the game and communication is as important as ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I didn't think I would.When it comes to backing up statements or attempted wind ups it never happens.
    Let's have a look at the pairing of the so called big teams.
    Man City,Ottemendi/Kompany and Stones.Well I would have Lascelles before Stones and Ottemendi.Both clowns and made far more errors than Lascelles.
    Man Utd,Jones and Smalling.Dont even need to justify answering against them 2.
    Spurs,Alderweireld and Vertonghen.Normally would say them 2 are better but the way Gayle and Perez tortured Vertonghen and it wasn't the 1st time I have seen him made a fool of this season,I would put Lascelles in there as well.
    Liverpool, Van dyke and Lovren.Lovren ha ha.Dont need to make a case there either with that donkey.
    Chelsea,Azpilecueta/Christensen and Cahill.Are you saying he wouldn't get in there either.
    Arsenal,Koscielny and Holding/Chambers.Yet again made me laugh.None of them better than Lascelles.
    Now not just ability but leadership qualities and future potential as let's be honest he isn't the finished article so I just hope he becomes that here.
    Lascelles is a leader and talker as well has being a good defender.All the traits you need for a centre half as in a defender reading of the game and communication is as important as ability.
    Rafa doesn’t bring any players on man they stagnate or go backwards, you’ve just got to look at how poor Lascelles and Dummet have been this season totally shocking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Rafa doesn’t bring any players on man they stagnate or go backwards, you’ve just got to look at how poor Lascelles and Dummet have been this season totally shocking!!!
    This! Just look at Kenedy; was ripping up trees at Chelsea, came here on loan and ended up playing mostly with the reserves and now his career is basically over.. All because of the management of that bl00dy Rafael.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    This! Just look at Kenedy; was ripping up trees at Chelsea, came here on loan and ended up playing mostly with the reserves and now his career is basically over.. All because of the management of that bl00dy Rafael.
    Yeah, Rafa got a lot to answer for. Only finishing 10th with all the cash that Mike gave him. How did he manage to win all those trophies,luck probably,couldnt have been his coaching/managerial skills now could it,coz he hasn't got any has he.At least according to that halfwit mackem t..t.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I've got to say,I think this new approach has got legs and I like it...
    I can see keyboard abuse...

https://giphy.com/gifs/frustrated-ke...-g8GfH3i5F0hby
    Last edited by ashingtoon62; 23-05-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Why's my giff not working????...

Last edited by ashingtoon62; 23-05-2018 at 06:27 PM.

Well it fits, even if it doesn't work Ash

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    I've got to say,I think this new approach has got legs and I like it...
    I can see keyboard abuse...

https://giphy.com/gifs/frustrated-ke...-g8GfH3i5F0hby
    Come on Ash you must be able to think of something cutting about Rafa.

I suppose he's going to hold us back again as much as he's done the last two seasons. Shame isn't it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)