+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Championship signings

Championship signings

Reading will sign Barnsley full-back Andy Yiadom on a four-year deal following the expiry of his contract at Oakwell on 1 July.

Preston have signed midfielder Ryan Ledson from League One Oxford United for an undisclosed fee on a three-year deal.
    Last edited by millertop; 21-05-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Here we go again on the signing merry go round.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Reading will sign Barnsley full-back Andy Yiadom on a four-year deal following the expiry of his contract at Oakwell on 1 July.

Preston have signed midfielder Ryan Ledson from League One Oxford United for an undisclosed fee on a three-year deal.
    Fisher signs a new 3 year deal for Preston (only me saw what he had to offer )

Don’t seem to be many signings or have I missed them?

The contracts don't run out yet for a lot of the players. In fact I think that it is the end of June many finish.

The players in the last 6 months of a contract are free to talk to other clubs but they won't risk losing their loyalty bonuses for a months holiday.

It's going to be exciting with the Millers. I wonder if they'll come in for the normal knee jerk reaction.

Michael Dawson has joined Nottingham Forest from Hull City .

Wigan Athletic sign 19yr old Midfielder Leonardo Da Silva Lopes (4yr contract) from Peterborough United for an undisclosed fee

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Fisher signs a new 3 year deal for Preston (only me saw what he had to offer )
    We all saw what he had to offer. We all knew he would be a good player. Fisher's abilities wasn't the problem. It was the fact he had lost all interesting in us as soon as it became clear we would be relegated. He wanted out as soon as possible and deliberately played sh1t to get out quicker. Good riddance, why anyone would want a player that had some sort of hatred for playing for us is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    We all saw what he had to offer. We all knew he would be a good player. Fisher's abilities wasn't the problem. It was the fact he had lost all interesting in us as soon as it became clear we would be relegated. He wanted out as soon as possible and deliberately played sh1t to get out quicker. Good riddance, why anyone would want a player that had some sort of hatred for playing for us is beyond me
    It’s beyond me how some come up with this sh it

Reading have signed Republic of Ireland midfielder David Meyler on a two-year deal following his release by fellow Championship club Hull City.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast