+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bahoken

Bahoken

Offer put in for the 25yr old French striker plenty of other clubs also have and reading have offered a contract to hammill who obviously think he can still play at championship level again it's another GG French possible bahoken and that's before we even get a new HC makes you wonder if he'll have a say in necessary recruitment the mind boggles

Looks to be out of our league given the clubs showing interest in him .

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ephane-Bahoken

French player.

It does mek thi wundda sumtimes who is mekkin the recruitment decisions darn theear. Av been teld meni a time on here that am wrong thinking Goat Hair ez too much influence darn theear. Av even started calling him Scape Goat Hair cos a wo told a wo wrong to blame him fo bringing in The Great Pillaker Morais.

Summats not reyt darn theear.

Iffits not Bahoken dunt mendit !!

Mendit. Eez a reyt laiker. Gerrim signed Scape Goat Hair

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    French player.

It does mek thi wundda sumtimes who is mekkin the recruitment decisions darn theear. Av been teld meni a time on here that am wrong thinking Goat Hair ez too much influence darn theear. Av even started calling him Scape Goat Hair cos a wo told a wo wrong to blame him fo bringing in The Great Pillaker Morais.

Summats not reyt darn theear.
    Undeniable evidence who pulls the strings darn theear. Not only in signing folk but the retention list too. Head coach will be the fall guy yet again no doubt whilst goathair remains untouchable. It is what I suspected all along. People believe what they want to believe but this kind of thing confirms to us what's really happening. I have to say I'm not at all optimistic about next season or the season after or the season after that. Until either goathair fecks off or the club re-evaluate the situation and get professionals in to do the job properly we will struggle. Not being a doom monger here lads just realistic. Who knows? In the pub league we may get away with such ineptitude but as the championship goes we may as well forget it.

Correct Pass.

I wud Luvvit, Luvvit if we got in a manager who teld these owners and suits--"Al tell thi wot, tell me worracan spend, al mek the decisions abart who goes art and cums in and al live or die by that. A carnt be dooin wi sum French CEO or a computer telling me wot accan do and worra carnt do".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 21-05-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Undeniable evidence who pulls the strings darn theear. Not only in signing folk but the retention list too. Head coach will be the fall guy yet again no doubt whilst goathair remains untouchable. It is what I suspected all along. People believe what they want to believe but this kind of thing confirms to us what's really happening. I have to say I'm not at all optimistic about next season or the season after or the season after that. Until either goathair fecks off or the club re-evaluate the situation and get professionals in to do the job properly we will struggle. Not being a doom monger here lads just realistic. Who knows? In the pub league we may get away with such ineptitude but as the championship goes we may as well forget it.
    Not get away with it in league one either Pass in my opinion .

I takes a certain kind of player to be able to go away to Fleetwood and AFC Wimbledon midweek in January and dig in for points , this is where the promotions are earned .

This system supposedly identifies individual talent but doesn't factor in character and league one is as much about character as it is about anything else .

I'd be amazed if these foreign recruits will have it in them to be honest to dig deep away from home and see a game out when we are getting a physical pummeling .

I'm guessing the spreadsheet isn't throwing out english based players and so we are following the players who it identifies in europe instead .

The absolute faith in this system is bewildering , the system can never be wrong !!!!!

Oh yeh , what about last season then for instance .

Then again as long as it throws up a couple a year who can be moved on for a large profit then the jobs a good un irrespective of the long term success of the club .

Not with my match ticket money you ain't .

Mine neither

In fairness this one sounds a good'un. Wolves signed talent to get back up. We need to be looking at players for Championship after promotion otherwise we'll have a year on year rebuild.

I don't agree with GG drafting retained list or making signings but im keeping my powder dry.

How do we know a new boss isn't lined up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast