+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ken Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I won't be reading the transcript BT, I have no interest in what lefty cretins like Livingston say or do, nor have I any interest in how the Labour Party deals with it's many anti-Semitic members. I'm just pointing out that you are factually incorrect in laying the blame for this ongoing crisis with anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on the Tories and right-wing press.

But you are right in that I never will give up pointing out the lies and fake news you spout on here on a regular basis, like in this case.
    No-one does ambiguity better than you sinkov.

If you check back BT you'll find I didn't start this thread, and you posted on it before I did. And my post was nothing to do with Livingston or anti-Semitism in the Labour Party. I was simply pointing out your inaccuracies in trying to blame this ongoing shambles on the Tories and right-wing press.

You're showing signs of paranoia BT, get yourself a nice cup of tea and calm down, I'm really not out to get you, just keeping you on the straight and narrow, you do have a tendency to stray.

Yes,I posted the thread so I could have some entertainment before zooming off down Sarf this Friday..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Resigns from Liebour Party..Hmmm
    Livingstone--I presume?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If you check back BT you'll find I didn't start this thread, and you posted on it before I did. And my post was nothing to do with Livingston or anti-Semitism in the Labour Party. I was simply pointing out your inaccuracies in trying to blame this ongoing shambles on the Tories and right-wing press.

You're showing signs of paranoia BT, get yourself a nice cup of tea and calm down, I'm really not out to get you, just keeping you on the straight and narrow, you do have a tendency to stray.
    Empirical evidence please? You are an educated chap sinkov, just show me exactly how many anti-Semitic members the Labour Party really have.

The Tories and the right wing press have been after our Ken for decades and he still did the decent thing and fell on his sword to defend Corbyn.

The opinions of this lot don't count in your analysis:
    Louise Ellman.
    Fabian Hamilton.
    Ivan Lewis.
    Margaret Hodge.
    Ed Miliband.
    Luciana Berger.
    Alex Sobel.
    Ruth Smeeth.

I do love the way that opinions of 8 politicians who, collectively, have served the Labour Party for 112 years do not count because of their race!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Empirical evidence please? You are an educated chap sinkov, just show me exactly how many anti-Semitic members the Labour Party really have.

The Tories and the right wing press have been after our Ken for decades and he still did the decent thing and fell on his sword to defend Corbyn.

The opinions of this lot don't count in your analysis:
    Louise Ellman.
    Fabian Hamilton.
    Ivan Lewis.
    Margaret Hodge.
    Ed Miliband.
    Luciana Berger.
    Alex Sobel.
    Ruth Smeeth.
    You are too kind BT, I am by no means an 'educated chap' in the accepted sense of the word, I got just the one O level at school, I was working at 16, and have never been to University. I don't really understand the point of your post above, believe it or not, I am not obsessive about anti-semitism in the Labour Party, I don't know the extent of it and neither do I care much.

That there is a problem with it is clear, I just find myself bemused by the attempts of some members of the Party to deny the problem exists at all. You epitomise this schizophrenic approach BT, one day there is no problem, it's all a Tory and right wing media plot to bring down Corbyn. The next day there is still no anti-semitism, but this time it's a conspiracy of Jewish Labour MPs attempting to bring down Corbyn. Then the day after you tell us that you yourself are advocating special measures to root out anti-semitism in the Party, and insisting that those guilty are sent on re-education courses.

I just wish you'd make your bloody mind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I do love the way that opinions of 8 politicians who, collectively, have served the Labour Party for 112 years do not count because of their race!
    Which "race" would that be Supersub6?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Which "race" would that be Supersub6?
    British! I just don't know how their views can be dismissed by those humane people who claim to be so tolerant and want everyone to be equal under Mister Corbyn.
    It would appear that those who care about inhumanity really believe that some people are more equal than others and that views from those who are considered less equal should not be considered as valid ---particularly when they criticise those who are running the show.

Not wishing to appear pedantic, but when did being British equate to belonging to a "race"? Race to talk bollox perhaps?

We have 15 Jewish sitting MPs in Parliament, with roughly 260,000 so called Jews living in the UK. Over represented or what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)