+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ken Livingston

Ken Livingston

Resigns from Liebour Party..Hmmm

I suppose the constant vilification by the right wing press and the Jewish Conservative MPs takes its toll eventually?

I've heard you express yourself worse on here Alf...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7005311.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I suppose the constant vilification by the right wing press and the Jewish Conservative MPs takes its toll eventually?
    More lefty fake news, you never give up do you BT, you are a one.

From the Guardian,

"Members of the Jewish Labour Movement (JLM), including the MP Luciana Berger, have written privately to the national executive committee to warn of the damage that could be done to the party’s reputation if Livingstone’s suspension is lifted, the Guardian can reveal."

I think the clue is in the word between Jewish and Movement BT, it's LABOUR, not Right Wing or Conservative. It also mentions Luciana Berger, I think you'll find she's a member of your Party BT, the LABOUR Party, she's not a Conservative.

Also from the Guardian,

"Livingstone was given a two-year suspension by Labour’s disciplinary body after making offensive comments about Adolf Hitler, alleging that he was “supporting Zionism before he went mad”.

Livingstone made the comments, it was LABOUR's disciplinary body that suspended him, not the right wing press or the Conservatives.

he's a politician - **** em!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    More lefty fake news, you never give up do you BT, you are a one.

From the Guardian,

"Members of the Jewish Labour Movement (JLM), including the MP Luciana Berger, have written privately to the national executive committee to warn of the damage that could be done to the party’s reputation if Livingstone’s suspension is lifted, the Guardian can reveal."

I think the clue is in the word between Jewish and Movement BT, it's LABOUR, not Right Wing or Conservative. It also mentions Luciana Berger, I think you'll find she's a member of your Party BT, the LABOUR Party, she's not a Conservative.

Also from the Guardian,

"Livingstone was given a two-year suspension by Labour’s disciplinary body after making offensive comments about Adolf Hitler, alleging that he was “supporting Zionism before he went mad”.

Livingstone made the comments, it was LABOUR's disciplinary body that suspended him, not the right wing press or the Conservatives.
    You certainly never give up sinkov do you?

The JLM and the venerable Ms Berger hate Corbyn and he got caught between a rock and a hard place, hence Livingstone got the boot.

Read the transcript, there is nothing in the Livingstone text that is anti-Semitic, just the easily offended people of God throwing yet another hissy fit.

What a pity Jeremy didn’t kick him out. The result would have been the same and he would have looked like s leader. I suspect t it’s all a sham and he will return in due course.

I really fail to see what all the fuss is about. You lot have been gunning for "Red Ken" for years.

Not bothered about him, more concerned about spineless Jez.

Couldn't give a feck about any career politicians.

Short term thinkers, small gain blinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You certainly never give up sinkov do you?

The JLM and the venerable Ms Berger hate Corbyn and he got caught between a rock and a hard place, hence Livingstone got the boot.

Read the transcript, there is nothing in the Livingstone text that is anti-Semitic, just the easily offended people of God throwing yet another hissy fit.
    I won't be reading the transcript BT, I have no interest in what lefty cretins like Livingston say or do, nor have I any interest in how the Labour Party deals with it's many anti-Semitic members. I'm just pointing out that you are factually incorrect in laying the blame for this ongoing crisis with anti-Semitism in the Labour Party on the Tories and right-wing press.

But you are right in that I never will give up pointing out the lies and fake news you spout on here on a regular basis, like in this case.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)