+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunderland FC WILL speak to Chris.....

Sunderland FC WILL speak to Chris.....

...Coleman again now they have a new owner. Oh how wonderful & crazy this football business is.

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    ...Coleman again now they have a new owner. Oh how wonderful & crazy this football business is.
    Yet anutha poster who dint ger enuff attention when he was younger,Have a big like from me tho BB.Some on here will be unhappy wi ya tho.UTCB

Been a sombre mood on here for a few days Rod, with the sad news of our chums saying goodbye to loved ones. Naturally in the sympathy, it makes you think about absent friends of your own. Nowt wrong with a misleading title or two to lighten the day a little.

Humbug!

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Been a sombre mood on here for a few days Rod, with the sad news of our chums saying goodbye to loved ones. Naturally in the sympathy, it makes you think about absent friends of your own. Nowt wrong with a misleading title or two to lighten the day a little.
    I agree mate.UTCB

Not been a good week so far what with gray and 58 I found out yesterday one of the lads I work with lost one of his daughters to a massive heart attack at the weekend she was only 40,so things that lighten the mood are always welcome,got to say it was one of the better ones

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I got our old crate of a pc up an running yesterday as the mrs wanted some stuff off it,it's not been used for about 3 yrs anyway trawling through loads of pics we've taken through the yrs up popped Scunny on one slideshow I wasn't expecting it and I had a moment thinking of the great times we had together,loved that guy to bits

It was all in good taste...... UTB

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    It was all in good taste...... UTB
    All done in the best possible taste,are ya related to Kenny Everett BB?Bully how long is it since Scunny's passin? I'm sorry to hear of your workmates loss mi owd pal,40's no age at all. UTCB