+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Tickets

Has anybody recieved them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Millersince75 View Post
    Has anybody recieved them yet.
    Not yet

I haven’t but some have

Never had any problems in the past with SEE Tickets or Ticket Master and not only for sporting events.
    The time to ask questions is after last post on Saturday.

DON'T PANIC MR MANNERING. Lol.

Mine arrived today, although they we're meant to have been dispatched Friday they took their time

Saying that, having to organise and send out 12,000 tickets in the space of 48 hours must be a operational nightmare for SEE Tickets so i'll give them the benefit of the doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    Mine arrived today, although they we're meant to have been dispatched Friday they took their time

Saying that, having to organise and send out 12,000 tickets in the space of 48 hours must be a operational nightmare for SEE Tickets so i'll give them the benefit of the doubt
    Mine just arrived in the post. Relief now roll on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I haven’t but some have
    Topsy, mine have just arrived, we paid the extra for delivery because we had multiple tickets and so they didn't get taken to to the houses where all the Owls and Blades fans live......full of them round our way lol.

Well done SEE Tickets and Royal Mail.
    Didn't order them whilst Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Topsy, mine have just arrived, we paid the extra for delivery because we had multiple tickets and so they didn't get taken to to the houses where all the Owls and Blades fans live......full of them round our way lol.

Ours never turned up against Orient (as did quite a few others as I recall). Had to collect from the ticket office at Wembley on the day. It wasn't a big deal; we were dealt with very quickly. The worst thing was double/triple/quadruple etc. checking all the way down that I'd got the required ID with me to collect the tickets! Must be an age thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post

Ours arrived today so I can now relax

Ordered mine last night so I'm guessing Thursday they'll arrive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast