+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The North South Divide

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    It’s not the miners he hates AP it’s us on this board
    The wicked witch was shoehorned into this thread in a deliberate attempt to upset and cause arguments.
    Thus turning a peaceful thread into something he could use to hurt or annoy people
    Ok he maybe idolised the b i t c h as he does Ashley
    But coming on a thread full of Geordies and mentioning her who has hurt so many up here is personal and wrong.
    I think there's a lot more too it than that.

the thread was started by a mod
    refering to a comment in another thread
    so ididnt show horn her in
    the idea of the thread was my thoughts on the great iron lady

now sometimes i wonder if threads like this are started to deliberatly get me banned

but knowing june this isnt the case with this thread
    taken the piss out of the n
    however it seems a few agree with my thoughts on orthe union and labour leaders who ave taken the piss out of their heartlands and prospered greatly them selves whils doing so

yet you still vote for them etc

you may think they are the working class party

but they aint working class

and your blind love allows them to get away with it

a joke really

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    but what did labour do for the miners after the strike when the ousted maggie
    nothing
    they brought the miners with those payrises
    and the sofy sods couldnt see they had been brought
    short term gain long time pain

labour and the mines couldnt afford those pay rises
    hence why it was cheaper eventually to buy it in
    Labour didn,t oust thatcher john major did and when labour ousted him it was a totally different labour under blair

They went tory
    as they could see that worked

Blair looked at what the majority in the country wanted and made that his policy. Quite clever, really as he stayed in power for a long time and he broke the previous way of doing politics when parties/candidates said what they thought and then people voted for their ideas or not.

The Unions financed the Labour party massivley (not sure how it is today). Blair distanced the party from the Unions (because the latter weren´t popular among the majority of Brits) and started the slide of the country towards political correctness. He also took us into an unjustified war causing the unnecessary death of many of our young soldiers and shows the type of person he is by refusing to even meet the relatives of the men who died fighting for his policy mistake.

He now spends most of his time giving advice (!). I´m amazed anyone listens to the smarmy little sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    He's not angry, he's merely arguing a point from his perspective.
    He doesn't hate miners, he's simply arguing a case about the strikes and the mess it all was before Thatcher and how his mindset is on how she operated as opposed to how others did.

As much as those who were involved in the strikes hated her and those who suffered as part of the strikes etc hated her, there are many that saw her as a necessary cruel to be kind leader, where a lot of her policies weren't wanted but some begrudgingly accepted .

Just in case people think I'm batting for one side against another, I don't vote for any party because I don't trust either...especially today.
    I was riding along on the Thatcher hate wagon just like most others from the north east and many other regions in the UK.

Once scorned there's no rationalisation or going back on the reasons and understanding them, for many.
    To see all the reasons for why things happen would be to see the whole picture.

Generally 99.9% of us only get to see angles of that picture, or distant viewing of it and rarely a closer look without blurring.
    He's simply just an egg on legs.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    the thread was started by a mod
    refering to a comment in another thread
    so ididnt show horn her in
    the idea of the thread was my thoughts on the great iron lady

now sometimes i wonder if threads like this are started to deliberatly get me banned

but knowing june this isnt the case with this thread
    taken the piss out of the n
    however it seems a few agree with my thoughts on orthe union and labour leaders who ave taken the piss out of their heartlands and prospered greatly them selves whils doing so

yet you still vote for them etc

you may think they are the working class party

but they aint working class

and your blind love allows them to get away with it

a joke really
    You and you alone are the only one who will get yourself banned. You can't take responsibility for your own actions or attitude.

It's just weakness and imaturity to blame others for what you do yourself.

In other words you are saying thar you aren't in control of your self and others are.

There's a medical term fot that sort of thinking also treatment available.

It’s not the miners he hates AP it’s us on this board
    The wicked witch was shoehorned into this thread in a deliberate attempt to upset and cause arguments.
    Thus turning a peaceful thread into something he could use to hurt or annoy people
    Ok he maybe idolised the b i t c h as he does Ashley
    But coming on a thread full of Geordies and mentioning her who has hurt so many up here is personal and wrong.
    Couldn't agree more.Must be careful though as it's my fault he has called my mother in a roundabout way a slag,called my Dad a *****phile and the other day called me a stupid kunt.
    All uncalled for.Would like to know how it comes that Adam Johnson could be my Dad though.Seen as I must be 10-15 years older than him.The bloke is mental and has issues.

it’s not the miners he hates ap it’s us on this board
    the wicked witch was shoehorned into this thread in a deliberate attempt to upset and cause arguments.
    ok he maybe idolised the b i t c h as he does ashley
    but coming on a thread full of geordies and mentioning her who has hurt so many up here is personal and wrong.
    well stop fuc*ing replying to ghostboro's posts then ffs, it's not rocket science !!!

I was replying to APs PST dip sh it

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)