+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T FREE the Kempo one and by implication the Monty two.

O/T FREE the Kempo one and by implication the Monty two.

It seems absurd to me (especially at a time when the site is seriously flagging) to cast aside MM's two most inventive and provocative posters.

With more and more spare time available to him, Kempo is in danger of slipping into the ghastly precipice of 'taking up golf', a fate no intelligent man should have to suffer. With the Royal PR machine working overtime to justify this wretched bunch of scroungers and parasites (already hard at work indoctrinating the young kids of Berkshire and beyond) it won't be long before an attempt is made to suck Kempo into the things that so fascinated George V, stamp collecting and playing with boats.

What Kempo needs is someone to keep his mind razor sharp and ready of wit. And there's only one MM member capable of providing the mental bullets that keep Kempo firing on all cylinders. That person is, of course, Monty, the equal of Kempo in wit, intelligence and erudition.

Bring back one and ideally the second will follow.

Monty left on his own accord, you can’t force people to stay

I can’t comment on special K as iv no idea what’s gone off but I trust frog
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 22-05-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Imo the site is a much happier place without them. Plus now is your ideal time to shine.
    Let it go m8. You know it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    It seems absurd to me (especially at a time when the site is seriously flagging) to cast aside MM's two most inventive and provocative posters.

With more and more spare time available to him, Kempo is in danger of slipping into the ghastly precipice of 'taking up golf', a fate no intelligent man should have to suffer. With the Royal PR machine working overtime to justify this wretched bunch of scroungers and parasites (already hard at work indoctrinating the young kids of Berkshire and beyond) it won't be long before an attempt is made to suck Kempo into the things that so fascinated George V, stamp collecting and playing with boats.

What Kempo needs is someone to keep his mind razor sharp and ready of wit. And there's only one MM member capable of providing the mental bullets that keep Kempo firing on all cylinders. That person is, of course, Monty, the equal of Kempo in wit, intelligence and erudition.

Think it will be a dead heat

..."playing with boats", after first building them, no doubt. Eh, Zil?
    (I don't think that he's previously mentioned stamp collecting, although it would probably be a safer option)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 22-05-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post

Another pile of attention seeking useless piffle..
    Shackleton's, book and candle...

It would be easy to ignore threads like this, but then you scroll through and see wonderful words like piffle. That's all it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    It would be easy to ignore threads like this, but then you scroll through and see wonderful words like piffle. That's all it takes.
    It may have looked a bit sharp sota, but not meant to be..zilzals football posts are interesting, but most others are bizarre..dont know where piffle just came from..just said it..funny old fashioned saying i reckon..i wonder how many old sayings people can remember that we dont use today..also, which i find interesting, is the different slangs in just this one town..like for instance, maltby folk talk like donny people..goalpost in maltby is gowlpowst or powst..in kimmy it could be post or poowast in kilnhurst its poowast with a lot of people..back to the maltby donny bit..i pronounce rovers as it is.."rovers"..both maltby and donny call them "rowvers"..sorry for waffling on..getting like zilzal..just making a cup a tea an some beynz on toowast...

Think the word "piffle" pretty much sums up the offerings of the kempo clones to be fair to you milla.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    It may have looked a bit sharp sota, but not meant to be..zilzals football posts are interesting, but most others are bizarre..dont know where piffle just came from..just said it..funny old fashioned saying i reckon..i wonder how many old sayings people can remember that we dont use today..also, which i find interesting, is the different slangs in just this one town..like for instance, maltby folk talk like donny people..goalpost in maltby is gowlpowst or powst..in kimmy it could be post or poowast in kilnhurst its poowast with a lot of people..back to the maltby donny bit..i pronounce rovers as it is.."rovers"..both maltby and donny call them "rowvers"..sorry for waffling on..getting like zilzal..just making a cup a tea an some beynz on toowast...

I think Sota was just, quite rightly, relishing the word 'piffle'.

Piffle for me is a word I would expect coming from the likes of Rees-Mogg. Quite posh, old fashioned connotations, or is that just me?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast