+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T FREE the Kempo one and by implication the Monty two.

You're quite right Mr Pup. I remember Clar once mentioning that he'd been expunged, it still makes me smile just typing about it ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think the word "piffle" pretty much sums up the offerings of the kempo clones to be fair to you milla.
    How many do you reckon there is roly? A long time before i ever posted on here, i suspected kempo as loads of other names/posters..hes one of those characters who laughs behind the keyboard...if he ever gets found out as a multi, i think he ought to be banned full stop for 99 years plus 100..and never let back on...

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    You're quite right Mr Pup. I remember Clar once mentioning that he'd been expunged, it still makes me smile just typing about it ha ha
    Sota, without mentioning real names, i think youre a mate of pauls from the new inn..could be wrong but if true i know you..

Mr Vanilla, I played footy with him and know him well.

To be fair, having seen Kempos tribulations when he he posted the classic "fat middle aged bloke with his kecks on his his head on a beach somewhere" pic, I can believe that he wouldn't have have a clue what an ip address is, never mind changing his ip address.

And using a proxy server? Way beyond his capabalities

Inventive and provocative?

Lets take them one at a time shall we.

By inventive you mean posting the same thing over and over again and over and over again and over again and over and over again.

By provocative you mean posting the same thing over and over again and over and over again and over again and over and over again.

Obviously!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Inventive and provocative?

Lets take them one at a time shall we.

By inventive you mean posting the same thing over and over again and over and over again and over again and over and over again.

By provocative you mean posting the same thing over and over again and over and over again and over again and over and over again.

Obviously!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld-HVQNxv8c

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    A long time before i ever posted on here, i suspected kempo as loads of other names/posters..hes one of those characters who laughs behind the keyboard...if he ever gets found out as a multi, i think he ought to be banned full stop for 99 years plus 100..and never let back on...
    He's already admitted that he's posted under more than one name... so has "Multi".. er, I mean "Monty"

Who knows milla. He's like an irritating spot you cant get shut of. You put a bit of cream on him but then he turns up somewhere else on your body.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Sota, without mentioning real names, i think youre a mate of pauls from the new inn..could be wrong but if true i know you..
    Then you'd better watch your back ;-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast