+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers following...

Millers following...

Will this be our lowest following for a Wembley game...

Quote Originally Posted by Gino2 View Post
    Will this be our lowest following for a Wembley game...
    Not looking too good mate. I'm assuming you will be there? Might see you for a pint before the game.

looking like it

Don't think the method of ticket purchase has helped.
    Still end of the day no of fans doesn't win the game

That's true but how can we lose 5 thousand fans in a few years after 1 bad season. Last time we went we had to order online so I don't get the problem. Imo it's pretty poor show from our fans if we only take 15 thousand.

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    Not looking too good mate. I'm assuming you will be there? Might see you for a pint before the game.
    I'll be there Dan...

It’s an expensive day out. If you’ve got a couple of kids and the wife also wants to go it makes it very expensive. Some people just can’t afford it.

No update today as yet. Shrewsbury still around 10k . Whats the lowest attendance for a lg 1 final .This could be it .

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    It’s an expensive day out. If you’ve got a couple of kids and the wife also wants to go it makes it very expensive. Some people just can’t afford it.
    I understand that but it was a expensive day out 4 years ago. Yes there's been a increase in price but that's inflation sadley.

I always thought it would be harder to shift tickets this time.

Last time we still had the buzz of the new stadium and the prospect of back to back promotions.
    For some people it's probably a once in a lifetime thing and that box has already been ticked.

I'm disappointed that the event has not been marketed better. Although the commercial side of the club has been transformed under TS we could do much more to get the town involved and make tickets easier to buy. Perhaps the fact that they only get 25% of net sales is the reason for the apparent lack of effort.

I thought 17,000. That's looking optimistic now.

Tbh I'm not as excited about this time around as I were in 2014. Not sure why as the goal is the same..
    Maybe it was the Evans rollercoaster effect. I guess if the rollercoaster goes around enough times even the die hard will eventually want to get off

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast