+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rowett officially gone

Rowett officially gone

I hope we move quickly but sensibly to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    I hope we move quickly but sensibly to replace him.
    likewise. and without a hint of bitterness i hope stoke lose their first ten games and he gets the boot

Name:  ding dong.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  50.0 KB

Bye bye rat

Hope the bast ard gets roundly booed when he returns

Good look Stoke.... and the football is horrible.

Reported for 1.8m compensation, WTF?

Strange decision as Stoke need a full overhaul, I wonder what Melanie's objective (or lack of) was that worried him so much.

Over rated hoof merchant whom shall be remembered as the manager who lost his bottle because of Kenny Burns.

Apparently there's a Primark outlet in Stoke and that's what swung it.

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    Strange decision as Stoke need a full overhaul.
    Agree with that! But what I can't understand is why would anyone want to manage Stoke, apart from Nottinhgham it's got to be one of the biggest shyteholes on the planet!

The bloke is everything that's wrong with modern football. He bottled the playoffs for your lot and the reason the scum sacked him was because of "loyalty issues".

The only question remains - can he continue to be a cock on a cold, wet Tuesday night in Stoke?

Good luck next year you Rams

Good luck in the play offs, Fulham are a top side.

On a separate note I see Martin O'Neill is in to 4/1 for the Derby job. I wouldn't be disappointed to see him at PP, he's a strong tactician and known for getting every last drop from his players. Would also get the respect of the players.

Thoughts?

Have him at the drop of a hat! Can't see it happening though.

Listening to RD this morning and Stimac rang in or they rang him, he put his case forward to be the manager and I just sensed he knew more than he was letting on, I've got a feeling it'll be him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)