+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Picking tickets up from box office

Picking tickets up from box office

Meh! i have to pick the tickets up from the box office. Does anyone have any experience of this and if so how long deos this take.

Enter stage left - all irrational fears

i have a fear of 10,000 people wanting tickets and there is Gladys and Murtle sat behind a counter

by the way this was the top fear the rest include
    • forgetting ID
    • Misplacing credit card
    • losing a member of the family
    • buying the wrong tickets
      the list is endless

Losing a family member 4th?

Well i reckon i can explain that one but the first two i i suspect are more critical.

priorities!

The Box Office is professionally run and geared up for people picking up tickets on the day of an event. You won't have a problem, unless you've mistakenly ordered tickets for Lion King at the Lyceum. In which case, Hakuna Matata.

OMG i have not thought of that one. l'll add it to my list

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by zouch View Post
    Meh! i have to pick the tickets up from the box office. Does anyone have any experience of this and if so how long deos this take.

Enter stage left - all irrational fears

i have a fear of 10,000 people wanting tickets and there is Gladys and Murtle sat behind a counter

by the way this was the top fear the rest include
    • forgetting ID
    • Misplacing credit card
    • losing a member of the family
    • buying the wrong tickets
      the list is endless
    Hi Zouch

I had to collect from Wembley last time around. Rocked up early expecting a massive queue and it took about 15 minutes with no problems.

However i guess it depends how mant people didnt receive their postal tickets and what time they all turn up so just allow yourself extra time. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by DK_NY View Post
    Hi Zouch

I had to collect from Wembley last time around. Rocked up early expecting a massive queue and it took about 15 minutes with no problems.

However i guess it depends how mant people didnt receive their postal tickets and what time they all turn up so just allow yourself extra time. Good luck
    What a complete shambles..its as if they dont want you to come, or youve got to pass a test to get in..a bit like the big brother stewards at nys.. "you dont know how lucky you are, us stewards letting you in"...