+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts County Squad 2018-19

On Twitter, Alan Hardy says "Another peach is coming soon". Could this be a cryptic comment? Could he be referring to Lewis Freestone 18yo defender from Peterborough, possibly on loan. He's been out on loan at Guiseley & perhaps a move to us would be the next step up. That would sort out LB cover. Of course, it's only a guess but we do need cover in that position. Also, Alan Hardy mentioned that he is meeting up with Frank Lampard for lunch. Make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyDon View Post
    On Twitter, Alan Hardy says "Another peach is coming soon". Could this be a cryptic comment? Could he be referring to Lewis Freestone 18yo defender from Peterborough, possibly on loan. He's been out on loan at Guiseley & perhaps a move to us would be the next step up. That would sort out LB cover. Of course, it's only a guess but we do need cover in that position. Also, Alan Hardy mentioned that he is meeting up with Frank Lampard for lunch. Make of that what you will.
    The answer to that is no. We need a new winger to replace Hawkridge and another striker to replace Stead...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    The answer to that is no. We need a new winger to replace Hawkridge and another striker to replace Stead...
    Kellett will cover at left back. We need:

1 or 2 Wingers - 1st choice
    Right back - cover
    Striker - cover, most likely Bennett

Hewitt would cover at right back.

I predict the 'peach' signing, (quote by AH), will be the pacy winger we need.

The fourth forward could well be Mason Bennett - but certainly not to replace Jon Stead, as our manic depressive fan from the North East is suggesting above

Quick P.S. Still hoping O'Connor decides to re-sign for us , that would pretty much guarantee a solid spine for the team.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyDon View Post
    On Twitter, Alan Hardy says "Another peach is coming soon".

Also, Alan Hardy mentioned that he is meeting up with Frank Lampard for lunch. Make of that what you will.

Wasn't Lampard in Russia last night. Does that mean AH is also in Russia eyeing up world cup talent? cheeky bid for Ronaldo or Messi

Still need cover at LB and RB for me. Tootle and Jones both need to be pushed. We've let go Dickinson and Hunt and not replaced them yet. Two youngsters would do me...Bola would have been awesome.

Also need another winger and pacey striker who can play out wide (Bennett)

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    Wasn't Lampard in Russia last night. Does that mean AH is also in Russia eyeing up world cup talent? cheeky bid for Ronaldo or Messi
    Well he did say on Twitter he was having dinner with him this week?

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    Don't know - I'd settle for a typical old fashioned English centre forward type like that Harry what-is-name chap.

We definitely need a 3rd striker to challenge Dennis and Hemmings and at least one tricky winger

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    I have names, but i've not really seen any of them play...

DEFENCE
    Harry Bugg and Declan Dunn

MIDFIELD
    Alex Howes

FORWARDS
    Remaye Campbell and Sam Osborne

Thanks Dave

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast