+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Sorry I forgot I will need a wheelchair attachment for the mower and a turbocharged walking stick to get round the estate and do I get a club tracksuit?
    You’ve got it.
    Mr Lee has agreed to all your demands. Track suit will need to be laundered at work. Bring spare pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    You’ve got it.
    Mr Lee has agreed to all your demands. Track suit will need to be laundered at work. Bring spare pants.
    And a pair of Mansfield Hotspurs of course !!!

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Ainsworth Wycombe HC on radar

Got to be Mccann, Gary Bowyer, Rosler or Grayson for me. Anybody else would be meh as they say on bbs

My shout as a possible candidate would be Mickael Debeve, presently HC at Toulouse FC. He knows Scape Goat Hair from his time at FC Lens and has experience of English football from a short spell at Middlesboro. Toulouse finished 18 th out of 20 in French Lg 1 and would be available if we made a bid. You read it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    My shout as a possible candidate would be Mickael Debeve, presently HC at Toulouse FC. He knows Scape Goat Hair from his time at FC Lens and has experience of English football from a short spell at Middlesboro. Toulouse finished 18 th out of 20 in French Lg 1 and would be available if we made a bid. You read it here first.
    As good as 18th! I can’t compete with that....
    Sorry lads, job offers for you all are off!
    Filey, .....you can keep the track suit ��

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    And a pair of Mansfield Hotspurs of course !!!

:-) :-) :-) :-)
    I’ve still got my Mansfield Hotspurs but finding the leather studs hard to find.But Mr Animal did you know there used to be a pair of the old leather boots in the trainers cabin at the side of the home dressing room. I can’t remember if they were Mansfield or not but they were brand new and and still in the box.At the start of a new season we got a batch of new lads who had never been at the club before and didn’t know each other.On the first day they sat in the dressing room very still and not talking to each other so to get things going I used to bring the Mansfield’s out and put them on the table and said to them,”Right lads gather round,have a look at these and tell me what they were used for” I heard climbing boots,hiking boots and boots for walking in snow.But it started them talking and getting to know each other.Those Mansfield Hotspur boots started a lot of long term friendships.
    The first thing we used to do with a new pair of the old football boots was to sit in the bath with the boots on to soften the leather and hopefully soft enough so you didn’t get too many blisters.Mansfield Hotspur were the best football boots you could buy at the lime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123