+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manager

My money is on Grant McCann .

Av heard Manuel from fawlty towers is on shortlist. GG interviews him and asks various questions resulting in these answers- ¿Que? Sì. I know nothing!

GG gets straight on blower to CL BB & PC "gentleman we have our man"

All together now 🎶 send in the clowns 🎶

Grant McCann seems to be highly thought of by Peterborough fans and they weren't too happy when he was sacked , this is generally a decent guide to look at when you are linked with managers and players .

He'd be worth a go in my opinion given our present status as a league one club and the fact that any experienced manager with a solid track record isn't likely to want to work under the club's present structure on recruitment .

I now.have 16 days of my Redundancy notice to run. Gardening leave being paid up by current employer now amd I’m free on 8th June.
    Announcement soon now as I’ve signed the settlement clause at the solicitors.
    I’ll be appointing Roma as official translator,
    SB as PR for Messrs Lee and Conway. (Also to be Personal Services Director to Ms Heung).
    Exile will be appointed Construction director (special focus on Corners and Wind avoidance).
    50/50 lass from Car Park will design te new kit, which will have a red lippy tinge.
    ESR will provide all Media Services, and Basil my Whippet will replace Toby as Mascot.... ( Obvioulsy I will arrange a small cut as his agent on all Merchandise)......
    Animal will preside over all contract and Union/ Agent business. All betting within the ground,
    Unfortunately at this time the services of Young Nudger will not be required, and the club wish to thank him for his service to the club.
    Filey will now become life President, Honorary kit washer, and Groundsman to replace Rimmo, in recognition of his contribution to BFC.

Mr G Ganaye will leave the club with immediate effect.
    Last edited by Jules88; 23-05-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Peterborough fans I know all liked him, a lot of this stems from his playing career with them, but all the same they thought he did a good job and was disappointed when he left. The only negative I hear from them was he was a tad negative with the football.

I’m still have a feeling(hoping) it will be something a bit more but wouldn’t object to an appointment along these lines, clearly knows the lower leagues as a Manager and a Player.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Grant McCann seems to be highly thought of by Peterborough fans and they weren't too happy when he was sacked , this is generally a decent guide to look at when you are linked with managers and players .

He'd be worth a go in my opinion given our present status as a league one club and the fact that any experienced manager with a solid track record isn't likely to want to work under the club's present structure on recruitment .
    I don't know what to expect as the new manager/HC appointment draws nearer

I am pleased we are rid of The Great Pillaker although, sadly, it took a relegation to do it.

I renewed my ST in the hope of something to enjoy. Clearly there will be more wins next season if only because the quality of the opposition will be lower in general but I would like an element of anticipation generated by a new manager/HC.
    I hope I am wrong but I am sensing a general lowering/ management of expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I now.have 16 days of my Redundancy notice to run. Gardening leave being paid up by current employer now amd I’m free on 8th June.
    SB as PR for Messrs Lee and Conway. (Also to be Personal Services Director to Ms Heung).
    Exile will be appointed Construction director (special focus on Corners and Wind avoidance).Thank you very much, I didn’t know you cared.Do I have to bring my own dolly tub to do the washing?
    50/50 lass from Car Park will design te new kit, which will have a red lippy tinge.
    ESR will provide all Media Services, and Basil my Whippet will replace Toby as Mascot.... ( Obvioulsy I will arrange a small cut as his agent on all Merchandise)......
    Animal will preside over all contract and Union/ Agent business. All betting within the ground,
    Unfortunately at this time the services of Young Nudger will not be required, and the club wish to thank him for his service to the club.
    Filey will now become life President, Honorary kit washer, and Groundsman to replace Rimmo, in recognition of his contribution to BFC.

Thank you very much for the appointment to Life President and do I have to bring my own dolly tub or are the ones under the stand still there that Norman used?

Announcement soon now as I’ve signed the settlement clause at the solicitors. The
    Exile will be appointed Construction director (special focus on Corners and Wind avoidance).

Sorry I forgot I will need a wheelchair attachment for the mower and a turbocharged walking stick to get round the estate and do I get a club tracksuit?

Luvvit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast