+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quality additions now within reach

Quality additions now within reach

Although he declined the invitation to elaborate too much, (a wise choice given they hope to enter the transfer market shortly), Wilder did confirm United’s recruitment budget has been increased. Supporters were warned not to expect multi-million pound signings. “I am not talking out of turn, it’s not going to be head-turning where we are blowing everybody out of the water.” But, after finishing 10th on a bottom six budget last season, Wilder did acknowledge the amount placed at his disposal meant “quality” additions are now within reach.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...vent-1-9176286

Good new buddy!

Good news indeed, just imagine it. We can now get some of the best from League One

Think 'Tranmere'...

i think chris is just keeping everybodys feet on the ground of course theres not gonna be multi million pound signings but there is gonna be leeway on salaries i think i expect probably 3 of any new signings to be loans anyway

You can buy 3 quality signings,what positions would you fill to make the biggest difference to the current team.

Goalie,centre half ,centre forward.

One has to be a very experienced player,Jagielka would do at centre half,no idea about the other two positions.

yeah i would agree with those 3 chip blackman would be one i think egan could be the centre back although i wouldnt be adverse to jagielka and quite a few names for centre forward gonna be interesting to see who chris goes for

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Although he declined the invitation to elaborate too much, (a wise choice given they hope to enter the transfer market shortly), Wilder did confirm United’s recruitment budget has been increased. Supporters were warned not to expect multi-million pound signings. “I am not talking out of turn, it’s not going to be head-turning where we are blowing everybody out of the water.” But, after finishing 10th on a bottom six budget last season, Wilder did acknowledge the amount placed at his disposal meant “quality” additions are now within reach.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...vent-1-9176286
    like a said a bit ago. wilder as got enough for the players he wants according to wilders valuation

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    yeah i would agree with those 3 chip blackman would be one i think egan could be the centre back although i wouldnt be adverse to jagielka and quite a few names for centre forward gonna be interesting to see who chris goes for
    I can't wait for the chuff Jags it's his fault we lost to Wigan posts that'll surely be on the way. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I can't wait for the chuff Jags it's his fault we lost to Wigan posts that'll surely be on the way. UTCB
    Only one person to blame for that defeat to Wigan,and it isn't Jags

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast