+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saturday,may the best team's win!.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    I hope the goalie can recover from that. The vile on social media and what will be in the press tomorrow. Mainly non liverpool fans. He ****ed uo on biggest stage twice. Jesus i really do feel fir the guy.

Was mainly consoled by Madrid players, not his own teammates from what I saw, still was Bales wondergoal that won the game, feel for Salah aswell if he misses the World Cup, big blow to Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    So you don't like Madrid but you hate Liverpool. And you're happy with the result because you hate Liverpool more than you hate Madrid. But you feel sorry for Andy although he's an ex United player who plays for Liverpool who you hate,

Football through the eyes of Shedka eh

Don't get all offended because I don't like you and gotti the trophy virgins big team, I've never liked them

Hate too strong a word, I save that for Sevco, Celtic and the fun

I just dislike them in general, prefer Everton from that city, in Spain I have a soft spot for both Barca and Betis, generally don't really want to see English clubs winning European Cups so easy choice tonight

I still feel for Andy, great player for us and class act all round

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Don't get all offended because I don't like you and gotti the trophy virgins big team, I've never liked them

Hate too strong a word, I save that for Sevco, Celtic and the fun

I just dislike them in general, prefer Everton from that city, in Spain I have a soft spot for both Barca and Betis, generally don't really want to see English clubs winning European Cups so easy choice tonight

I still feel for Andy, great player for us and class act all round
    Not offended mate, just struggle to understand some fans logic on occasions. But if you're trying to insult me by calling Liverpool my big team it's a fail. I support only one team. I'm sure you're grown up but sometimes you come across as a child with your petty wee digs

Noticed that too shedka fair play to madrid players. Bales goal was a right two finger salute to zidane by sound of it. Salah out of wc is a huge blow. Strange game last night.

Putting aside who you wanted to win it was two cracking games of football that between them had everything.

Playoff final:
    Full on blood and thunder for the whole second half.
    Red card drama.
    Great goal by a scot and a terrible performance from a former hun (Hutton)

Champions league:
    Probably the greatest ever champions league goal.
    Probably the worst ever champions league gk **** up.
    Andy Robertson’s tackle on Ronaldo.

Lost my bets, picked up some mild sunburn but cracking sporting day 😎

Good summary brightside and v similar to me lost my bets and head is a shade of lobster and a bit sore today 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Putting aside who you wanted to win it was two cracking games of football that between them had everything.

Playoff final:
    Full on blood and thunder for the whole second half.
    Red card drama.
    Great goal by a scot and a terrible performance from a former hun (Hutton)

Champions league:
    Probably the greatest ever champions league goal.
    Probably the worst ever champions league gk **** up.
    Andy Robertson’s tackle on Ronaldo.

Lost my bets, picked up some mild sunburn but cracking sporting day 😎
    Nice summary, pretty much spot on. Robertson’s tackle to deny Ronaldo was magnificent!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)