+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mallan on move?

Mallan on move?

Hibernian interested in him it could be interesting what happens he never got a chance to show us his talent but I think it would be a mistake to let him go

Massive mistake, don't know what the score with im was last season, anybody could see he's half decent. I expect he'll go.

Didnt he sign a 3 year deal with us

Ross has apparently been offered a contract by Sunderland which St Mirren are denying claiming "skulldugerry" as Mr Ross is currently on holiday?

However you can bet if he is appointed he will make Mallan a target, However he did sign a 3 year deal so won't be going anywhere until a new manager is appointed here!

Massive mistake for me. This lad will be a star in a year or so.... Morais punished him for a mistake in a game when he was the only bright spark on the field that match!! Showed Morais up..... He would have worked his nuts off to make amends....
    This club is foolish if they let him go....
    Another Hourihane .. first season poor, second great, then he will be worth a lot and by the time this stupid club realises..... he will be running his contract down and we’ll get. p!ss all

Nothing new is that Jules

Both the coaches treated Mallan terribly, and while I agree we don't see their attitudes during the week on the training ground, it really bugs me as to why Mallan hasn't been given a fair go.