+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers following...

But there weren't all RUFC fans. We don't get 10, 15 or 20k fans to regular home matches
    Many people take along friends and family who would never go to home games.
    I suspect that a few of these friends and family don't want to go because they've been before and /or it's too expensive
    Last edited by flourbasher; 23-05-2018 at 08:46 PM.

I would have been quite happy if it was played at either of the Manchester clubs.

Wouldn’t be happy if it was at Villa

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    also even though everyone wants to get promoted I think everyone knows there will be no real investment from the board and next season we will be lucky not to finish bottom.

also travel to the stadium and it been on sky tv.
    Lets get there first. However, I feel that if we do make it we will survive because this club, management and players are learning fast. Enthusiasm and pride shines through. Pity some fans don't feel the same.

At least we're not playing Charlton, Plymouth or Portsmouth.
    They would have filled 3 tiers and be encroaching past the half way line

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    But there weren't all RUFC fans. We don't get 15 or 20k fans to regular home matches
    Many people take along friends and family who would never go to home games.
    I suspect that a few of these friends and family don't want to go because they've been before and /or it's too expensive
    Yeah since it’s 12k stadium lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Yeah since it’s 12k stadium lol
    Yes but wouldn't sell out a 15,000 or 20,000 stadium since we don't sell out a 12,000.

Big improvement from the Don Valley days and the last years at Millmoor but we don't have that many fans.

If by some miracle we got in the Premier League, then we'd find them but they'd soon be off again following relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Yes but wouldn't sell out a 15,000 or 20,000 stadium since we don't sell out a 12,000.

Big improvement from the Don Valley days and the last years at Millmoor but we don't have that many fans.

If by some miracle we got in the Premier League, then we'd find them but they'd soon be off again following relegation.
    I agree but you would think for a pne off game at Wembley we could muster 20 thousand. Come on Rotherham get behind ur team and sing loud it will make a difference. Lets make some noise UTM

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

We only get allocated 10,000 on home games usually then there’s segregation so anything over 11,000 to me is a sell out. No we wouldn’t get that kind of numbers in league 1 but championship we got that almost every home game.

I can only think people didn't think we would be anywhere near the play offs and booked holidays. The ticket situation doesn't help as well . Searching excuses i no but it is a low following. I would always back us to take 18/20k maybe there is a surge tomorrow . Still cannot understand why the club can not come up with a deal to sell tickets here on our online portal or at the ticket office.

Quote Originally Posted by zip64 View Post
    Dave, the 3 lowest gates for 3rd tier Finals are as follows :

Notts County 2 Tranmere 0
    1989/90

Tranmere 1 Bolton 0
    1990/91

Crewe 1 Brentford 0
    1996/97

Highest (which i doubt we'll get somehow )
    Man City 2 Gillingham 2 (City won 3-1 Pens)
    1998/99
    I had as peek John as well noticed Doncaster V Leeds was 75k as well .. Hmm how many Leeds fans in Doncaster end with Doncaster address i wonder . Our last visit was 45k .

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast