+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Millers following...

The novelty of Wembley is wearing off. This game would have been just as interesting at Pride Park, fora fraction of the cost.

It's not all about the old gits. To the youngsters a day out at Wembley will be a magical experience. I wish I'd had the chance to see us there as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's not all about the old gits. To the youngsters a day out at Wembley will be a magical experience. I wish I'd had the chance to see us there as a kid.
    It wasn’t built back then

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Will be second time for my young un and he's only 12 and he loves it

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    Anyone who bought a horn from the club shop may want to know that you cannot take them into the stadium.Musical instruments by prior arrangement only.
    Pop the small end into an empty plastic bottle or container and hey presto, your very own portaloo!

Once Wembley is sold we won't have to worry about it, they will be able to find more lucrative fixtures than the playoffs. Maybe just keep the championship but the rest of the playoffs and non league cups will find new homes. This would be better for the fans if they code a venue half way between, but logistically could that be done if they only have a weeks notice?

Hope ya right pal.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Once Wembley is sold we won't have to worry about it, they will be able to find more lucrative fixtures than the playoffs. Maybe just keep the championship but the rest of the playoffs and non league cups will find new homes. This would be better for the fans if they code a venue half way between, but logistically could that be done if they only have a weeks notice?
    Yep, The Jag man will see to it that clubs like ours will hardly ever get the chance to play at Wembley again. Go and watch The Millers at our National Stadium.... 'cos just as The Stones were singing tonight down the road at the London Stadium ...This Could Be The Last Time.
    Last edited by sota; 26-05-2018 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    This is a good point.
    It might be the last time a club of our stature gets to play at Wembley.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789