+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Millers following...

Quote Originally Posted by Gino2 View Post
    Was the online ticket only sales a problem.

Been speaking to a few of older generation and they can't use the internet but said if they could've gone to New York Stadium or 'Pay on the day...would have gone
    Why don’t they just phone ticket office.

They don't know how to use a phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Why don’t they just phone ticket office.
    because they don't want to. They want to pay cash and pick up a ticket. Any obstacles to that and they are not bothered. That is fair enough. It's not the marginal fan's duty to buy a ticket. If the club want to maximise sales they have to cater to all. Ideally someone should be able to buy a ticket and coach seat, in person, in one transaction.
    Shrewsbury have certainly put more effort in than RUFC.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    because they don't want to. They want to pay cash and pick up a ticket. Any obstacles to that and they are not bothered. That is fair enough. It's not the marginal fan's duty to buy a ticket. If the club want to maximise sales they have to cater to all. Ideally someone should be able to buy a ticket and coach seat, in person, in one transaction.
    Just seems like exuses not to make the trip to me

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Well said mate, I’ve got my ticket but some seem to think just because little old Rotherham’s at Wembley we should be grateful.Have a look at the web site Ginos put up well done Shrewsbury.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    Might be due to the fact there’s no white people left in Rotherham.

Thank f***k I’m moving back to Barnsley soon.
    I have issued a warning for this comment.

14,000 sold upto now.
    Imo more would have been sold if our club did a certain amount of tickets but more would have been sold if Wembley wasn’t greedy with their prices.
    Why couldn’t the lower blocks be all one price instead of splitting it up into two ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gino2 View Post
    I was enjoying that and then I couldn't stop laughing when I read this paragraph

“If they win and get into the Championship, the teams that will be coming here are huge. We’ll have the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, West Brom and Leeds - massive, massive clubs. The money it will bring into the town is huge.

“I’m just really hoping they can get over the line now but it’s going to be hard.”

Read more at https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport...5BfK7ZJXZol.99

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I was enjoying that and then I couldn't stop laughing when I read this paragraph

“If they win and get into the Championship, the teams that will be coming here are huge. We’ll have the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, West Brom and Leeds - massive, massive clubs. The money it will bring into the town is huge.

“I’m just really hoping they can get over the line now but it’s going to be hard.”

Read more at https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport...5BfK7ZJXZol.99
    Come on, they are the second best team in Sheffield.

Way better than Sheffield FC and Hallam FC.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast