+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Millers following...

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I was enjoying that and then I couldn't stop laughing when I read this paragraph

“If they win and get into the Championship, the teams that will be coming here are huge. We’ll have the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, West Brom and Leeds - massive, massive clubs. The money it will bring into the town is huge.

“I’m just really hoping they can get over the line now but it’s going to be hard.”

Read more at https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport...5BfK7ZJXZol.99
    I have got to say begrudgingly they do travel in large numbers do the pigs.

Ive reported it as well sick of these idiots

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    At least we're not playing Charlton, Plymouth or Portsmouth.
    They would have filled 3 tiers and be encroaching past the half way line
    Would much sooner have played one the above sides purely for the fact it would have made for a much better atmosphere. One of the reasons I almost didn't buy a ticket was because I didn't fancy sitting in big stadium in a below 30 thousand crowd and i'm sure plenty more will have felt the same but not bought a ticket

He's not a fan /supporter of any club , certainly not a BFC fan , 2hat would have been drarnd int Dearne befoor nar , good luck Sunday , I will be watching and supporting you Millers ,

Quote Originally Posted by miller172 View Post
    Would much sooner have played one the above sides purely for the fact it would have made for a much better atmosphere. One of the reasons I almost didn't buy a ticket was because I didn't fancy sitting in big stadium in a below 30 thousand crowd and i'm sure plenty more will have felt the same but not bought a ticket
    Really?
    Haven't you been listening to PW when he's said a large vociferous crowd makes a huge difference.
    It would be like giving the opposition a 1 or 2 goal advantage

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Really?
    Haven't you been listening to PW when he's said a large vociferous crowd makes a huge difference.
    It would be like giving the opposition a 1 or 2 goal advantage
    Has Warney actually said that its like giving the opposition a 1 or 2 goal advantage ?????? Cos if he has it's a bit of a defeatist message for next season if we do go up

Has Warney actually said that its like giving the opposition a 1 or 2 goal advantage ?????? Cos if he has it's a bit of a defeatist message for next season if we do go up
    The only defeatist message being portrayed is yours i'm afraid...

So it’s not about football on the pitch, it’s about the atmosphere in the stands?

Astonishing

Btw I’ve got my balloons and wig
    Last edited by millertop; 25-05-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    So it’s not about football on the pitch, it’s about the atmosphere in the stands?

Astonishing

Btw I’ve got my balloons and wig
    This is what it should mean to you
    Attachment 9587Attachment 9588

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    This is what it should mean to you
    Attachment 9587Attachment 9588

Anyone who bought a horn from the club shop may want to know that you cannot take them into the stadium.Musical instruments by prior arrangement only.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast