Players kept.

Lewis Alessandra - agree with this. useful player, has potential to be even better.
Shaun Brisley - quality defender. solid.
Terry Hawkridge - on balance, has done just enough to be kept. needs to improve.
Elliott Hewitt - no probs here.
Noor Husin - highly rated by the manager. needs to show more next season.
Liam Noble - overrated pub player! what on earth do people see in this guy? would take milsom over him any day.
Jon Stead - triggered contract. has another 10 goals in him at least. no probs.
Matt Tootle - good solid defender. brings character to the dressing room. no probs.

Out of contract, offered new contract

Pierce Bird - can he force his way into 1st team? good for him if he does. can't be on much money.
Richard Duffy - immense most of the time, prone to the odd howler. Falls over to much. wouldn't miss him.
Ross Fitzsimons - hope he signs. quality keeper.
Dan Jones - quality LB. out of all this group we need him to sign the most.
Michael O'Connor - hope he signs. blighted by injury this season. should come back with fire in his belly.
Branislav Pindroch - hope he signs. quality keeper.

Out of contract, released

Shola Ameobi - good ambassador for the club. just didn't score enough. missed some sitters.
Adam Collin - shocking decision to let him go. quality keeper. STRANGE DECISION.
Carl Dickinson - wont be missed.
Mike Edwards - steady eddy. loyal servant to the club, hope he stays as a coach.
Jonathan Forte - I would have given him until xmas to see if he carries his form over to the new season.
Elliot Hodge - ciao.
Nicky Hunt - deadwood.
Rob Milsom - should have been kept on. must be fuming noble has took his place.
Callum Saunders - deadwood.
Alan Smith - waste of space.
Curtis Thompson - deadwood.

So, overall i'm 90% happy with this list. With Hardy stating he aims to bring in quality over quantity I expect some good signings. we shall see.