+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green n yellow stripes are back

Green n yellow stripes are back

Have heard the home kit will be blue white stripes but thinner than usual and the away will be a replica but in GREEN N YELLOW

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Have heard the home kit will be blue white stripes but thinner than usual and the away will be a replica but in GREEN N YELLOW

Aah.....the usual cynical attempt at fan appeasement after a disastrous season!

Pathetic and cynical PR.

All those years in the Prem when fans have begged for this and been ignored.

They can stick this second division one up their collective a r s e s.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Aah.....the usual cynical attempt at fan appeasement after a disastrous season!

Pathetic and cynical PR.

All those years in the Prem when fans have begged for this and been ignored.

They can stick this second division one up their collective a r s e s.
    Come on Mick we could wear our new shirts down the supermarkets, and if the weather gets really warm maybe the shorts as well.
    What do ya say Mick

Agree Mick, the old Royal Wedding/ Baby trick. Can't beat a good distraction.

I just hope that the home kit is navy blue and white stripes and no other colours, stripes on the back as well. Change kit, if green and yellow, same as home kit. Our club colours are navy and white, nothing else!

Blue and white stripes. No solid backs, plain bits, flash inserts or twee designs. Just simple blue and white stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    Blue and white stripes. No solid backs, plain bits, flash inserts or twee designs. Just simple blue and white stripes.
    I'm with you Q.

This mock up based on the already released Crystal Palace version has appeared on Twitter, IF it is the true design already the stripes have been messed around with again.

Could all be bulls hit of course!
    Name:  IMG_0871.JPG
Views: 372
Size:  65.5 KB

I still wear my old championship red away shirt, nice and cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    I'm with you Q.

This mock up based on the already released Crystal Palace version has appeared on Twitter, IF it is the true design already the stripes have been messed around with again.

Could all be bulls hit of course!
    Name:  IMG_0871.JPG
Views: 372
Size:  65.5 KB
    Don't like all that Chinese gobble a duke on the front.

Nor me 54, in an IDEAL world it won't be there next season.

Sorry 😐...too tempting to miss😁

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)